MTV's Musical March Madness 2013.

Ritz

I am getting so confused with all the non-GD fans/spies around here. I don't know who "you" and "we" are anymore. :mellow:

Also, do you ever feel like you're the only one voting sometimes? Because that's how I feel voting for GD right about now...

I'm not voting for them anymore. I'm looking sometimes and if they drop I will but now they seem to be on the right track to win this round so they don't need my help right now. :P

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm a spy. You caught me.

I knew it, posing as a mod... Collecting our secrets... I've got my eye on you....

:lol:

An error message popped up when u tried to check the TH results saying to try again later due to suspicious activity on that poll....

Wow, you guys are taking this seriously this year :lol:

Can someone explain to me how the Tokio Hotel fans cheated last year or how we're accused of cheating? I remember watching a really weird video last year of a TH fan telling all the other fans that we'd cheated and even if we won they had really won :rolleyes:

Okay I ran out of votes for awhile but, Mbv was on 46.14 % when I left off, that's an increase of 0.1 % from when I starting voting, that's fast. Keep going guys vote these bastards out! :P

We're at 60%! Look who's not getting any sleep tonight...

Why? They will win for sure don't need to vote all night. :lol:

This is getting ridiculous. Everybody is blaming other fans of cheating. The last rumor I heard about cheating today was the Tokio Hotel fans blaming MBV fans for using some computer programs to vote many times for Tokio Hotel so the band could be disqualified by MTV for cheating.

Why? They will win for sure don't need to vote all night. :lol:

Oh, I still don't care. :lol: Plus, you never know if anyone's going to pull anything last minute on us...

This is getting ridiculous. Everybody is blaming other fans of cheating. The last rumor I heard about cheating today was the Tokio Hotel fans blaming MBV fans for using some computer programs to vote many times for Tokio Hotel so the band could be disqualified by MTV for cheating.

:lol: this is dumb. They should just allow everyone to vote once.

Oh, I still don't care. :lol: Plus, you never know if anyone's going to pull anything last minute on us...

Yes but I doubt something will happen. Keep your time for the next rounds. Anyway if you feel like voting all night let's do it. :lol:

Just raised My Bloody Valentine .4% before getting blocked. It's gonna be hilarious if they come back at the last second.

Is it just me or is the comment section for mtvs site not popping up for anyone else?

Is it just me or is the comment section for mtvs site not popping up for anyone else?

MTV got rid of the comment section a couple of days ago because there were some really hateful comments :mellow:

MTV got rid of the comment section a couple of days ago because there were some really hateful comments :mellow:

Darn....I wanted to read all the TH fans rage comments

Yeah. Same here!

Someone said haters compared TH with Hitler... :mellow: and then MTV closed the comment section.

Yeah. Same here!

Someone said haters compared TH with Hitler... :mellow: and then MTV closed the comment section.

Oh my god I can't stop laughing....thats just- I'm done xD

Just need to take a look at their Facebook page on the MTV post and there you go. They are crazy.

I was thinking; if lots of other fandoms are carrying MBV through this round, and they get to the next round they're going to fall on their faces because TH will be out and that's why people are voting for them. So, by voting for them you guys are setting them up for failure :lol:

I was thinking; if lots of other fandoms are carrying MBV through this round, and they get to the next round they're going to fall on their faces because TH will be out and that's why people are voting for them. So, by voting for them you guys are setting them up for failure :lol:

The point it getting TH out, not MBV in...

This is not even about who makes the better music, it's about the fans... And MBV have a very little fan-base compared to other bands in there.

The point it getting TH out, not MBV in...

This is not even about who makes the better music, it's about the fans... And MBV have a very little fan-base compared to other bands in there.

I know. But you have to feel slightly sorry for the MBV fanbase because they are going to be all "yeah, we beat a huge fanbase!" and then they're just going to get eaten for breakfast in the next round because everyone will stop helping them.

I know. But you have to feel slightly sorry for the MBV fanbase because they are going to be all "yeah, we beat a huge fanbase!" and then they're just going to get eaten for breakfast in the next round because everyone will stop helping them.

Oh I know :P But aren't they aware of this whole movement? hahah

Not even sure if any of the actual fans are voting, to be honest :lol:

Archived