MTV's Musical March Madness 2013.

Ritz

How dare you say green day don't care woman? :mad: Billie even twitted about it when we won!

:lol:

billie doesnt use twitter anymore :P

he should motivate us... if he tweets/instagrams for us to vote, everyone will vote

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

you vote for green day. you vote until your fingers bleed. and it's fun because you have this ambition to win :D 2011 GD won, 2012 we lost in the finals against Tokio Hotel. (what a same that TH is still existing)

it's basically just a dumb "contest". it's not a real award or anything. so it's funny how much we care. i know for sure green day doesn't care. :lol: but it's our job to keep green day relevant!

Haha ok ok I'll do my duty as a Green Day fan then! :lol:

TH fans are getting mad voting cos they are promised an album by TH this year if they won.

Is anyone able to view the results for Green Day? It's not letting me. =/ I wasn't even cheating!

TH fans are getting mad voting cos they are promised an album by TH this year if they won.

well that makes my motivation to beat them even higher :lol:

Is anyone able to view the results for Green Day? It's not letting me. =/ I wasn't even cheating!

well that makes my motivation to beat them even higher :lol:

Its working for me!

WHAT? really? TH/ their management really said that? that's just sad.

ya'know, we all get overexcited about it, waste a lot of time voting, and... then I whine if we lose :lol: I wasn't really on GDC last year, but I saw the "who knew that Nice guys finish last, march madness 2012" banner, so yeah, it looks like it's usually funny on here :lol:

hahaha yeah it sounds funny, and no you won't whine this year, as Nemo said my fingers are already bleeding haha :lol:

58%?! wtf guys!! we were 66 percent when i started voting!

Next round we're going up against Tegan and Sara or The Postal Service. Which one do you think is gonna be harder to beat?

that's pathetic, I didn't want to vote against anybody before they're up against Green Day, but TH are going down, "to keep our title"? they really need that to boost their tiny, irrelevant, ego? :lol:

that's pathetic, I didn't want to vote against anybody before they're up against Green Day, but TH are going down, "to keep our title"? they really need that to boost their tiny, irrelevant, ego? :lol:

Lets make them taste defeat :D

yeah. it's so dumb. green day didnt even give an acceptance speech :lol: 'cause they really don't care!

58%?! wtf guys!! we were 66 percent when i started voting!

Next round we're going up against Tegan and Sara or The Postal Service. Which one do you think is gonna be harder to beat?

i feel tegan and sara.

I disagreed with everyone who wanted to do a "We're Proud of You, Billie!" video, because it seems like we're just bringing up stuff that he wants to get past. I think the best way to show our support is to let them win this thing. To show them that they're still relevant and that they're an amazing band and that we support them 100%.

posted the link on billiejoeconfessions.tumblr.com :D gotta spread the word! woop!

tbh this is my favorite time on here with GDC lol

for once we come together instead of arguing :lol:

yeah. it's so dumb. green day didnt even give an acceptance speech :lol: 'cause they really don't care!

yeah, when we won, Billie just tweeted to show us he appriciates the effort, but I don't really think he'd mind if we would have lost, TH are just being pathetic.

WEEEHH :woot:

Let the madness begin! :runaround:

I voted for our boys! :runaround:

YES. Florence is here! Just want we need to win. :lol:

Florence is our secret weapon.

Archived