MTV's Musical March Madness 2013.

Ritz

Well, in case no one noticed: MBV 38.45% ( when I got cooling-off ) :runaround::dance:

AND GREEN DAY WAS 58.35% WHEN I LEFT :wub:

Things look so much better now.

That's why Tokio Hotel is going down constantly !!!

http://archive.foolz.us/v/thread/181913305/ dude it are not the tokios cheating dont you get it? they got this all planned

Well, in case no one noticed: MBV 38.45% ( when I got cooling-off ) :runaround::dance:

AND GREEN DAY WAS 58.35% WHEN I LEFT :wub:

Things look so much better now.

That's why Tokio Hotel is going down constantly !!!

ooops excuse me miss v.v i didnt mean to call you a dude :Shttps://boards.4chan.org/mu/res/34291028 would you like this if this would happen to us? i feel sorry for them really. they closed the comments on mtv because people called them killers and followers of hitler and nazis. thats just plain cruel man. they may be a bit annoying but to call them killers? way to far

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, calling someone a nazi or killer because of a nationality is really shallow, I agree.

And as to cheating or not - I think we all should stop debating whether someone's fanbase cheats or not. WE ARE GREEN DAY FANS WHO PLAY FAIR and that's enough :happy:

Well, calling someone a nazi or killer because of a nationality is really shallow, I agree.

And as to cheating or not - I think we all should stop debating whether someone's fanbase cheats or not. WE ARE GREEN DAY FANS WHO PLAY FAIR and that's enough :happy:

im on cooling of :runaround: so i have nothing to do rofl. and its 3.a.m here :pinch: so im going to bed. goodnight. keep the votes going :dance::bunny:

Ok well lets not focus on the MBV and TH poll right now, we should go back to our poll. So far Green day really has not moved up that much, so just turn away from that for now and keep voting Green day! :D

EDIT:Were at 58.30....get back to voting guys and gals!

40% for My Blood Valentine? Now getting rid of Tokio Hotel sounds possible! :dance:

40% for My Blood Valentine? Now getting rid of Tokio Hotel sounds possible! :dance:

We just gotta keep voting@

We just gotta keep voting@

But we shouldn't forget to vote for GD too :mellow:

58,21% :runaround: AND WE'RE LOSING % :runaround:

Well MBV, good effort. And how are the Foo Fighters only just winning?

Last year's March Madness was indeed madness, lots of good memories though.

Keep voting!

I was pleasantly surprised to see MBV so close to TH.

I think we can keep it above 50% for the next few days.

Something strange happened a second ago - I was on TH VS MBV poll, checked the results twice - a few second after a few seconds - and they had something like 0.30% votes more after only half a minute?...weird...

Shit MBV has lost some %!

Actually quite fast :dry:

KURWA! (I'm Polish too :P)

REALLY??? :woot: are you serious? :happy:

whats happening on the TH thing? They are losing?

they never actually were, MBV were very close to winning but now TH are coming back

REALLY??? :woot: are you serious? :happy:

I'm representing Warsaw in France and America! (Czas konczycz nasz spam teraz :P)

I'm representing Warsaw in France and America! (Czas konczycz nasz spam teraz :P)

Polskaaaaa biało czerwoni! :lol:

Right now you guys vote for Green Day while I just sit there and vote for MBV because the thought of Tokio Hotel losing in the first round itself makes me happy.

Not even rising 0,01%. You have to vote, then click 'return to poll', vote again and repeat, right?

i think there's actually a chance that by Monday we can beat TH and not have to think about them till next year!

plus i think we can easily hold onto GD's percentage

Archived