MTV's Musical March Madness 2013.

Ritz

Currently on the Paramore vs Portugal, The Man, Portugal The Man is on 26% atm

UPDATE: On the Muse poll, Muse are on 62.31 and Kings of Leon are on 37.69

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Keep voting guys! We may have picked up the pace but we need to try and grab a big lead ahead!

Guys, installing Hotspot Shield allows you to hide your IP. This way MTV does not recognize which pc the vote's coming from. No need to worry about cooling periods anymore!

Here's the download link: http://download.cnet.com/hotspot-shield/

100% working.

r u sure this will work :D dont wanna end up on cooloff again lol

Wow, Tokio Hotel is only at 95.76% now! I wonder if other people are voting against them. It's nice to see that they didn't give up.

r u sure this will work :D dont wanna end up on cooloff again lol

Yeah tested it myself. Was suggested previously on this very thread. :D

Wow, Tokio Hotel is only at 95.76% now! I wonder if other people are voting against them. It's nice to see that they didn't give up.

ive been voting for MBV a lot too lol

I refuse to use it. I want to win fair and square. How is it fair for us to accuse Tokio Hotel of cheating if we're cheating, too? They put the cooling off period up for a reason. We're not supposed to vote more than a certain amount of times. Come on guys, we're better than this.

I refuse to use it. I want to win fair and square. How is it fair for us to accuse Tokio Hotel of cheating if we're cheating, too? They put the cooling off period up for a reason. We're not supposed to vote more than a certain amount of times. Come on guys, we're better than this.

Yeah maybe you're right. That's like lowering us to their level.

Yeah maybe you're right. That's like lowering us to their level.

Exactly. When you're in the cooling off period, go do something else, like vote against Tokio Hotel. :lol:

Exactly. When you're in the cooling off period, go do something else, like vote against Tokio Hotel. :lol:

Should i delete my post?

This. C'mon guys we don't need that thing. We got to the final last year and we won the year before without it, and we can do it again!

yeah. we don't want any evidence against us :lol:

Meh can't quite find the delete post button...

Meh can't quite find the delete post button...

Edit it :lol:

" IDIOTS are the best! Keep voting! " :P:rolleyes:

Archived