Billie Joe on the cover of Rolling Stone "The Road Back From Hell"

Sanity Loan

Andres, I have gifs of Bobo dancing in a very provocative manner. I trust these will be sufficient to secure the scans?

I have Bobo here dancing naked at LEAST once a week. Sorry, those are not even close to sufficient.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No.

So no provocative dancing Bobo gifs? :(

I have Bobo here dancing naked at LEAST once a week. Sorry, those are not even close to sufficient.

Lucky :(

But there are hip thrusts :ninja:

It just feels good to finally get some true closure on what happened. It's pretty fucking brave to come out and talk about everything, so props to him for that.

Also, it's interesting about how outside forces convinced him to go to rehab. Think he worded it on the dot, "I thought everyone was in on the joke, but I was the joke".

I just really can't wait until they start performing and touring again, the band deserves to crank these songs live & loud.

Heather always post very beautiful things that makes me feel good, specially about this. Thanks Heather :wub:

I was one of those people who thought it was awesome. It was "punk" or so I said. I was wrong. I'm a bit ashamed I felt that way.

When I watched it I knew something was up but my dad kept going on about how "punk" it was, and I just wanted to believe him because the truth was too upsetting.

from 1:47 to 4:16.

I think I've never seen Billie in that....way...

(Still one of my favourite Letterbomb performance )

ugh..... i thought about that too. it's really hard to watch that video :/

yup I'm just gonna abandon this thread cause it's not looking like we're gonna get any scans just yet

And thank God he DID see that 1 minute sign and get pissed off... he might not have recognized that he needed help otherwise, and he obviously needed it. I'm so glad iHeart happened. I'm sorry it had to happen as publicly as it did, but maybe if it hadn't happened on such a wide scale, he never would have, forgive me, seen the light.

Didn't someone say earlier that he had agreed to go to rehab a week before but he was going to finish the promo for UNO first. But the iheartradio mess ment he had to go to rehab straight away. I think it could have happened alot more low key if he could just have held himself together for a few weeks longer than he did. Then again knowing that he was going to rehab soon may have made him feel he had a bit more freedom to do what ever the hell he wanted.

yup I'm just gonna abandon this thread cause it's not looking like we're gonna get any scans just yet

Tomorrow!

It just feels good to finally get some true closure on what happened. It's pretty fucking brave to come out and talk about everything, so props to him for that.

Also, it's interesting about how outside forces convinced him to go to rehab. Think he worded it on the dot, "I thought everyone was in on the joke, but I was the joke".

I just really can't wait until they start performing and touring again, the band deserves to crank these songs live & loud.

Exactly. Closure is the perfect way to put it. Like I told one of the team members earlier "I'm glad he was honest and up front in this. But I'm also glad he said this will be the only time he talks about it."

It'll be nice to hear the full story, and then move on with the Green Day we love for the right reasons.

how do your jimmies feel about that???

Did billie say anything about the Irving Plaza performance - he sounded off in there :/

I was there and he didn't sound off to me! Then again, the whole night was a blur, and I spent half the concert with someone's camera in my face. :lol:

I also saw him at Good Morning America... for a guy who was going through a lot, had a show the night before, and had to get up at 5 AM (like two hours of sleep!), he seemed pretty dandy!

And thank God he DID see that 1 minute sign and get pissed off... he might not have recognized that he needed help otherwise, and he obviously needed it. I'm so glad iHeart happened. I'm sorry it had to happen as publicly as it did, but maybe if it hadn't happened on such a wide scale, he never would have, forgive me, seen the light.

Better post on the entire thread for sure. Enough said.

how do your jimmies feel about that???

rustled. rustled without control.

from 1:47 to 4:16.

I think I've never seen Billie in that....way...

(Still one of my favourite Letterbomb performance )

He was wasted as fuck.

This will be probably considered as off topic, but I wonder how his voice is doing. He is pure now, does that mean his voice is better?

It's 3am here in Italy...I think I should go to sleep :lol: Thanks Andres for the spoilers and thanks everyone :happy:

This will be probably considered as off topic, but I wonder how his voice is doing. He is pure now, does that mean his voice is better?

He'll be able to concentrate more on his singing, as in he won't be off his face. Basically, he'll be back to normal, unless he hits the cigarettes hard.

Didn't someone say earlier that he had agreed to go to rehab a week before but he was going to finish the promo for UNO first. But the iheartradio mess ment he had to go to rehab straight away. I think it could have happened alot more low key if he could just have held himself together for a few weeks longer than he did. Then again knowing that he was going to rehab soon may have made him feel he had a bit more freedom to do what ever the hell he wanted.

If I knew he was on the verge of going to rehab while taking a trip to Las Vegas... I wouldn't keep my eyes off of him! I'm eager to know what happened that night. Back in September, I was wondering why his friends and family let him get that bad before going on stage. It's really none of my business, but it seemed so strange to me. I've seen him drunk on stage before, but that was at small venues where every single person there was a hardcore fan, so it was more like a party than a show.

I'm so afraid to start drinking. I know it's okay in moderation, but you never know when it can get out of control -- it happens to lots of people.

At the moment I'm actually more nervous than excited about this, it might sound silly but this is going to be one fucking hard article to read.

But at the same time I'm so glad that he's going out with it. Must take a lot of guts to do that. Go Billie!

I just know "I'll cry like a whore". I get a heartache when I hear someone really struggling with a math problem.

Archived