Billie Joe on the cover of Rolling Stone "The Road Back From Hell"

Sanity Loan

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:lol: I remember when this happened, a lot of people were like "look at how much of a badass Billie is, dissing Justin Bieber like that".

But it wasn't a food thing. It was a terrible thing :mad:

Of course it had nothing to do with food. It was about drugs mate.

He has messed up lyrics for years. They have so many songs.

I can understand Scattered at Irving just because that is such a rare song, but Brain Stew...?

:lol: I remember when this happened, a lot of people were like "look at how much of a badass Billie is, dissing Justin Bieber like that".

But it wasn't a food thing. It was a terrible thing :mad:

I was one of those people who thought it was awesome. It was "punk" or so I said. I was wrong. I'm a bit ashamed I felt that way.

Thinking about iHeart and all the shit the band was probably dealing with regarding Billie just makes me even more proud of Mike for staying on stage with him through the guitar smashing. Brothers through and through. What a beautiful friendship I can't even. Thanks Mike, thanks Mr. Manager, thanks Adrienne, etc.

I'm sure the band will be supportive in helping Billie find ways to avoid alcohol on tour.

You make me cry, so beautiful :cry:

I was one of those people who thought it was awesome. It was "punk" or so I said. I was wrong. I'm a bit ashamed I felt that way.

One can be shitfaced and awesome at the same time.

Epic-Win-by-Charlie-Sheen_o_95277.gif

so no more Foxboro Hot Tubs shows I guess... did he talk about The foxboro???

didn't think about it! If they stil play as the FBHT then it wont be the same at all.

I don't think he talked about that.

I don't think Foxboro is just about getting drunk. It's about getting rowdy. I don't know. i guess we'll see how the smaller club shows go in a couple weeks.

Yeah, seriously. How the hell did he manage to remember all of the lyrics, the setlist, all of his guitar parts, all of his cues, and all that stuff if he was so fucked up?

Maybe if he was more fucked up he wouldn't have been able to see/read that "1 minute" sign that pissed him off so much :P

That's what kicked it all off, that stupid fucking sign :lol:

Yeah, i think the Rev it´s dead (don´t take it in the wrong way)

I still think it was awesome. Usually when you're fucked up is when you're at your most honest, and he was telling it like it was. Still badass imo.

One can be shitfaced and awesome at the same time.

Billie Joe is more "winning" than Sheen will ever be. :happy:

Guys alcohol isn't the only thing that makes Green Day shows good. They can be entertaining, have fun and put on an amazing show with or without it, there's nothing to worry about.

There was no way of knowing though. It wasn't the first time he'd been very drunk/under the influence on stage or the first time he'd got angry and ranted on stage. Nobody knew what was really going on until after the event, I don't think anyone should feel bad about it.

Honestly, I'm still okay with the rant that Billie Joe made. It was true. And even if he was fucked up when he said, I mean, that's rock n' roll for ya.

He's been messing up Brain Stew for years, there's multiple videos of him just giving up and talking throughout, in one performance in 2009 he started talking about what he had for dinner instead XD

At Shepherds Bush though he said he was having a hard time remembering words, even to songs like BOBD, which I just put down to the fact they'd been off tour for so long.

Maybe if he was more fucked up he wouldn't have been able to see/read that "1 minute" sign that pissed him off so much :P

That's what kicked it all off, that stupid fucking sign :lol:

And thank God he DID see that 1 minute sign and get pissed off... he might not have recognized that he needed help otherwise, and he obviously needed it. I'm so glad iHeart happened. I'm sorry it had to happen as publicly as it did, but maybe if it hadn't happened on such a wide scale, he never would have, forgive me, seen the light.

Archived