Billie Joe's car for sale on eBay

kerplunkerr

I'm in for the GDC mobile thing.

Aaaand apparently there're 478 people reading this topic. This scares me a little!

Well then, that's even more people to chip in.

Empty those pockets, people!

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Imagine to find some rare stuff inside the car :woot:

yea like "cigarettes and valentines" demos :happy:

He is selling his house...now he's selling his car....wow :) Big changes for BJ

Considering he's doing all this after the whole rehab thing, I don't know whether to take it as a good or bad sign. :ermm:

But whoever ends up with it, they're lucky buggers for sure. Let's hope BJ accidentally leaves something crazy in there.

ooh that's a cool looking car :3 it reminds me of the old batmobile though O.o

He is selling his house...now he's selling his car....wow :) Big changes for BJ

He's always selling cars so he can buy new ones!

Considering he's doing all this after the whole rehab thing, I don't know whether to take it as a good or bad sign. :ermm:

But whoever ends up with it, they're lucky buggers for sure. Let's hope BJ accidentally leaves something crazy in there.

Why would it be a bad sign? He sells cars so he can buy new ones, they all do it

He's always selling cars so he can buy new ones!

Why would it be a bad sign? He sells cars so he can buy new ones, they all do it

The fact that it's a house & car, at roughly the same time. That's a big change for someone to go through especially given the circumstances. I'm a worrier at the best of times, ignore me. :) It's probably just time for change which is great, I'm proud of him [that sounds weird] that he's taking such big steps.

yea like "cigarettes and valentines" demos :happy:

:o i didnt think about that but i was thinking about some hand writings and those kind of stuff

Anyone work for the California DMV and can check the ownership of the car by the license plate number? :)

Imagine to find some rare stuff inside the car :woot:

yeah! maybe you'll find stray locks of hair you can glue to your billie joe voodoo doll! :rolleyes:

The fact that it's a house & car, at roughly the same time. That's a big change for someone to go through especially given the circumstances. I'm a worrier at the best of times, ignore me. :) It's probably just time for change which is great, I'm proud of him [that sounds weird] that he's taking such big steps.

There's a date that this changed hands and I think it was before the rehab thing. But yeah there are often posts about him selling off classic cars. Seems like he's a collector :)

"Yes, hello. I would like to report a stolen blue, 1964 Chevrolet Impala, license plate EIV391. Yes. I'll hold." :lol: But seriously, I

don't think it was agood idea for them to post pics of Billie's licencse plate.

Fuck a 1964 Chevy Impala, talk about dream car right there.

And owned by Billie.

Why the fuck can't I win the lottery right now.

Someone is gonna buy it and take it apart, selling the pieces on eBay like "Billie Joe's personal carburetor + Billie Joe's favorite gas gauge".

Someone is gonna buy it and take it apart, selling the pieces on eBay like "Billie Joe's personal carburetor + Billie Joe's favorite gas gauge".

Oh god please no, not that pretty Impala.

Anyone work for the California DMV and can check the ownership of the car by the license plate number? :)

I thought DMV info was public record in Commiefornia.

Is this the car he said was the first thing he bought when he first earned money from his music?

Is this the car he said was the first thing he bought when he first earned money from his music?

To think it was brand new in 1964 when Sweet Children released their first EP "Elvis is a poopyhead"

My thought immediately goes to Seinfeld, like when George Costanza thinks he is buying Jon Voight's car but really the guy who owned it wasn't the actor but just some dentist. Someone on this forum will buy this car and then find out it was property of Billie Joe Armstrong, the guy on parole who mops the Taco Bell bathrooms in Oakland.

I thought DMV info was public record in Commiefornia.

Hmmm... don't actually know since I've never lived there and in IL it's all private info.

But I do know that the guy selling it is from Dublin, CA.

yeah! maybe you'll find stray locks of hair you can glue to your billie joe voodoo doll! :rolleyes:

LOLOLOL !! but i do have a Billie Joe doll ._. NOT voodoo, but plushie :shy: i bought it at the Green Day concert in my country :happy:

Even if I could afford to buy it & get it over to the UK, I couldn't afford to insure it, tax it, fuel it up.. Nothing. So it'd just be a very big piece of memorabilia :lol:

Archived