¡Cuatro! premiere at X-Games in Aspen

Cori

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No

Mike's wife = Hot blonde ! :woot:

Mike have such good taste in this ! He did the right choice !

Still waiting for the interview...

Hahaha she's beautiful

I stayed up till 6.30am waiting for something to happen...new Tre pics, new Mike pics then silence...i figure everyone watched Cuatro then Mike and Tre jumped up and said "Im afraid you've seen too much...we can't allow you to leave" then killed them all. Either that or people were so unimpressed with the whole event they didn't even muster the strength to tweet a single line of text...seriously were there ANY Green Day fans actually present?!

I stayed up till 6.30am waiting for something to happen...new Tre pics, new Mike pics then silence...i figure everyone watched Cuatro then Mike and Tre jumped up and said "Im afraid you've seen too much...we can't allow you to leave" then killed them all. Either that or people were so unimpressed with the whole event they didn't even muster the strength to tweet a single line of text...seriously were there ANY Green Day fans actually present?!

It's strange actually, there were still tickets available last night...I mean, Mike and Tré were there! It cost only 15 $, you had the chance to watch Cuatro and see/meet the boys :shok:

It's pretty sad seeing people stop caring about Green Day's appearance and Q&A just because Billie Joe isn't there. Did you know other members also exist and can give you important information too? That's what the concept of 'band' is about!

It's pretty sad seeing people stop caring about Green Day's appearance and Q&A just because Billie Joe isn't there. Did you know other members also exist and can give you important information too? That's what the concept of 'band' is about!

exactly! and to be honest I am happy that Billie was not there. why? 'cause silly fans would be asked stupid questions like "what kind of substance you took?, and why ?, do you think you 'll take more? " and...Billie, NOW, he did not need to think about this part of his past. Tré and Mike were there for US...they are part of Green day!!!! and Jason too!

Bear in mind that it's still early in the morning in Colorado - I have seen on twitter that they had a lot of questions answered so give it some time and then we will see it on .... Where ever it appears

It's strange actually, there were still tickets available last night...I mean, Mike and Tré were there! It cost only 15 $, you had the chance to watch Cuatro and see/meet the boys :shok:

Still tickets available?!?! Sheesh...if I didn't live in Europe!! The shortest distance I ever travelled to see the guys 80 miles and the longest I have no idea because it involved planes/ferries/buses and trains. In short if they come within like a thousand miles of me I beg borrow and well...starve then walk, drive, fly whatever sleep be damned. I even slept rough in a foreign city to see them lol. For the record none of these shows afforded the possibility of meeting them etc like last night. What is wrong with people from Aspen/surrounding areas lol?

Why does it seem that X games was a bad idea. Cos everyone seems to be absorbed in the games, well it is about the games, so yeah. I think if they premiered it in some movie festival, it would have been better.

exactly! and to be honest I am happy that Billie was not there. why? 'cause silly fans would be asked stupid questions like "what kind of substance you took?, and why ?, do you think you 'll take more? " and...Billie, NOW, he did not need to think about this part of his past. Tré and Mike were there for US...they are part of Green day!!!! and Jason too!

Yeah! I'm happy for it too. He'd probably end up upset or mad in some way, even if he didn't react badly to anything he'd probably end up feeling bad somehow so I think it's better for him to stay home now.

I couldn't agree with you more! I obviously adore Billie Joe, but I love the other guys just as much! It's pretty mean to only care about 1 member of the band tbh

Think people just assumed/hoped the first public appearance by the band would be the whole band, ready and raring to go. I had a sneaky feeling it was actually going to be a secret show last night but alas!

umm why does/did everyone think it would be broadcast? these kind of things dont.. and that Q and A dont expect to see that either frankly.

I dont think this is a matter of people only caring about billie joe... It's that we are all just waiting anxiously for that moment when we can finally see the band united again. its only disappointing because we have to keep waiting. It's only about billie joe because he's the one on hiatus

I dont think this is a matter of people only caring about billie joe... It's that we are all just waiting anxiously for that moment when we can finally see the band united again. its only disappointing because we have to keep waiting. It's only about billie joe because he's the one on hiatus

Yes, but we already know he's okay and that he's coming back at very last on March. I don't really feel that urge to see tha band united since I know they've always been united. They've shown so on Instagram. It's not like if they had broken up and they were back together.

Yes, but we already know he's okay and that he's coming back at very last on March. I don't really feel that urge to see tha band united since I know they've always been united. They've shown so on Instagram. It's not like if they had broken up and they were back together.

I couldn't agree more.

its just symbolic of getting through this whole mess. Besides after everything thats happened i'm still weary that disaster could strike until i finally see them back at it. We've seen it time and time again with others bands getting destroyed by drug problems. The only difference with green day is that they dealt with it quickly. I dont know, if you arent going to call it a break up, its definitely a break.

Why does it seem that X games was a bad idea. Cos everyone seems to be absorbed in the games, well it is about the games, so yeah. I think if they premiered it in some movie festival, it would have been better.

True

Archived