Unpopular Green Day Opinions

Kayfabe

Holiday is my favorite Green Day video. I just love everything about it and it also makes me nostalgic as hell because it's the song that got me into them.

• Replies 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Redundant is probably my favourite Green Day video. Simple but must have taken a lot of effort, well thought out, fits the song really well and generally a likeable aesthetic.

Rotting Is brilliant.

Much as I love it I still have no idea what he says here: "As my bones they rust ____pounds of trust". Can anyone help?

Much as I love it I still have no idea what he says here: "As my bones they rust ____pounds of trust". Can anyone help?

20 pounds. Just google the lyrics next time, that's what I did

The work that went into making it is astounding, which is why I appreciate it.

What Praxus said.

There's a beautiful simplicity to it that doesn't necessitate much of the extra baggage of most other music videos. I can appreciate it for the "gimmick" that it is.

Redundant is probably my favourite Green Day video. Simple but must have taken a lot of effort, well thought out, fits the song really well and generally a likeable aesthetic.

Agreed, I think it's perfectly done and perfect for the song.

(Plus if you get bored you can pretend Billie's having a wank :thumbsup:)

I actually kind of like "On The Wagon." It's got a whole different feel to it. The lyrics skeeve me out a bit though, not going to lie.

So do I! Like you said, the lyrics are a little skeevy, but I really like Billie's voice on the song.

Agreed, I think it's perfectly done and perfect for the song.(Plus if you get bored you can pretend Billie's having a wank :thumbsup:)

:lol: Oh my god.

20 pounds. Just google the lyrics next time, that's what I did

I do use google. All the time. But since the official lyrics never been released google's guess is about as good as mine and I don't really hear twenty and it seems like a stupid lyric.

I do use google. All the time. But since the official lyrics never been released google's guess is about as good as mine and I don't really hear twenty and it seems like a stupid lyric.

It's not 20 pounds. If you listen close it's "(something) vows of trust. Clinging? Ringing? Winning? I dunno

(Plus if you get bored you can pretend Billie's having a wank :thumbsup:)

*splutteringcoffeeallovermykeyboard* :shok:

I love the 21st century breakdown video, it's really well made and I love the end part where the boys are on the roof. It's really beautiful and gives me goosebumps, especially with the line "Dream America, dream" ....

"Favorite Son" is crying out for a key change toward the end.

Not really a key change but does anyone else think the last line of No Pride should go into falsetto or at least hold for longer. I don't think Falsetto would probably work with Insomniac but still.

Not really a key change but does anyone else think the last line of No Pride should go into falsetto or at least hold for longer. I don't think Falsetto would probably work with Insomniac but still.

No. A thousand times no.

Favourite Son is such a great song. It still amazes me how they manage to fit so much into just 2 minutes. It doesn't need a key change, but I guess it would work.

No. A thousand times no.

Sorry boss. By the way do you still have that version of Stay the night with the edited intro on your YouTube channel?

Sorry boss. By the way do you still have that version of Stay the night with the edited intro on your YouTube channel?

I think it got deleted a while back. I can reupload it if you want.

I think it got deleted a while back. I can reupload it if you want.

if you could that'd be awesome. Cheers.

I love the 21st century breakdown video, it's really well made and I love the end part where the boys are on the roof. It's really beautiful and gives me goosebumps, especially with the line "Dream America, dream" ....

Falsetto on Insomniac? Are you fucking kidding me. How the FUCK can someone mention falsetto and No Pride in the same post!!

Falsetto on Insomniac? Are you fucking kidding me. How the FUCK can someone mention falsetto and No Pride in the same post!!

You just did.

Archived