Unpopular Green Day Opinions

Kayfabe

You thinking something is worse than something else doesn't make it objectively worse than something else. If you're gonna call someone out for being condescending it might not be the best idea to state your subjective opinion as objective fact while you're doing it :P. It works both ways, whether it's a positive or negative opinion of an album it's still just an opinion.

I think the problem was it was more an attack on us, as fans, for daring to have negative opinions on the band's work and it being down to us supposedly not being intelligent enough to understand, rather than commenting on the band's music specifically.

• Replies 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Literally the only good thing about Dos.

I wouldn't say it's the only good thing about Dos personally, but it's undoubtedly the best off the whole trilogy for me (along with Brutal Love)

Lazy Bones is awful, what are you on about?

I'm not even angry. Just disappointed. And hurt. So very, very hurt.

It's a good job that you aren't on my friends list cos you would be unfriended for that. And we all know that that is pretty much the worst thing you can do on the internet.

I'm not even angry. Just disappointed. And hurt. So very, very hurt.

It's a good job that you aren't on my friends list cos you would be unfriended for that. And we all know that that is pretty much the worst thing you can do on the internet.

Like a dagger through my heart :(

I wouldn't say it's the only good thing about Dos personally, but it's undoubtedly the best off the whole trilogy for me (along with Brutal Love)

Lazy Bones is good. Honestly I liked Dos a lot. I think it's a good album because all the songs are pretty even in quality.

Like a dagger through my heart :(

I'm sorry. It pains me to say it, but you called Lazy Bones awful. That's unforgivable :(

Tom has finally struck a nerve here with the jaded unpopular opinions crowd.

I like Lazy Bones because I get to do a killer mash-up of it and Give Me Novocaine every time I play it.

Tom has finally struck a nerve here with the jaded unpopular opinions crowd.

I like Lazy Bones because I get to do a killer mash-up of it and Give Me Novocaine every time I play it.

It's about time someone did. It's just so boring. If I want to listen to Town Called Malice I'll go listen to Town Called Malice, not a shitty nonsensical, half-assed version of it. And Give Me Novocaine should be left well alone, it's perfect as it is.

It's about time someone did. It's just so boring. If I want to listen to Town Called Malice I'll go listen to Town Called Malice, not a shitty nonsensical, half-assed version of it. And Give Me Novocaine should be left well alone, it's perfect as it is.

Are you confusing Lazy Bones with Stray Heart? :P

Stray Heart is rubbish, Lazy Bones isn't terrible.

It says a lot about both that I got them mixed up.

It says a lot about both that I got them mixed up.

I honestly think I've only listened to both of them a dozen times put together.

I honestly think I've only listened to both of them a dozen times put together.

More than me, probably. I've listened to Dos in full twice, I honestly really tried to like it the second time but it's just interminable.

I was listening to DOS on the train this morning - loving it - but in the back of my mind I was thinking Ceadog and Not Anyone hate this - you bastards :wub:

And the Dos-hating circlejerk resumes. Ceadog and Not Anyone., proceed with complimenting yourselves over your shared hatred of Dos which you perceive to make your music tastes superior.

And the Dos-hating circlejerk resumes. Ceadog and Not Anyone., proceed with complimenting yourselves over your shared hatred of Dos which you perceive to make your music tastes superior.

I've never once claimed it makes my music taste superior. That's exactly what it is - taste. Don't pull the straw man fallacy on me.

I've never once claimed it makes my music taste superior. That's exactly what it is - taste. Don't pull the straw man fallacy on me.

Well the DOS hating reminds me of two middle-schoolers having an inside joke that they over-use for far too long.

Archived