Birthday Video for Billie Joe

Pixus

Select two songs for Billie's Birthday Collab Video  

287 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Here's the proof for my work. :P:lol:

68899_599303646749668_535299643_n.jpg

I can easily kick anyone's ass if they refuse that it ain't your work!!! I promise! How can someone even dare? :mad::mad::toocool::lol:

• Replies 559
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi guys! Great video btw...but just a reminder to remove the URL tags when quoting the video post. I just removed about a dozen of them. Thanks!! :)

The Video is just Amazing! I've post on Twitter and Facebook (both Green day fan page). Thank you! I've done a great Job!!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BILLIEEEEEEE

It's so amazing! And it is basically proof that we are the greatest fanbase ever! Now we need to share it and make sure Billie sees it :) You did a kickass job on the vid Pix <3

I already watch it 5 times.... I think I'm the only one who didn't cry (I don't know why I should cry, it's not a sad video), but everytime I had a big goofy smile on my face...

I didn't cry

I already watch it 5 times.... I think I'm the only one who didn't cry (I don't know why I should cry, it's not a sad video), but everytime I had a big goofy smile on my face...

Same here! I also had a huge grin on my face too when I watched it. I didn't cry either. I don't really think there's a reason to cry...

aww why isnt there my photo ? :ermm::(

Maybe a mistake that could happen to anyone with such a big job in her hands ans a lot of entries.

But check again

Is there already a banner for the video???

Pixie made one :)

1WFdSMb.gif

She asked me to make one too :ninja: but I don't know. We already have a banner! :unsure:

1WFdSMb.gif

She asked me to make one too :ninja: but I don't know. We already have a banner! :unsure:

Oh, ok thank you!!!! :happy: but what banner you mean, this one???

Oh, ok thank you!!!! :happy:but what banner you mean, this one???

The banner for this video, of course :P

*confused* xD

The one posted above was made by Pixie! :)

The banner for this video, of course :P

*confused* xD

The one posted above was made by Pixie! :)

Hahaha ok, sorry, i´m gonna use this one :P

1WFdSMb.gif

I think you should do one too, Flo! :hug: Pixie did ask you after all. And maybe some other people also. It would be really cool to have a bunch of different ones to choose from. :) I would make one, but I don't know how. :ermm:

I think you should do one too, Flo! :hug: Pixie did ask you after all. And maybe some other people also. It would be really cool to have a bunch of different ones to choose from. :) I would make one, but I don't know how. :ermm:

:woot:

Good. :ninja:because I already started making the banner :lol:

That was so sweet of Adie to thank us for the b-day wishes! :wub:I hope Billie saw our video *cough* *cough* :ninja:

Me too!? :woot:

Woohhoo!! Can i have one??? :blush:

It's not ready yet! :lol:

I'm hurrying!

:runaround:

And sure! :happy: You can choose your fave banner and put it in your signature!

Archived