US rescheduled tour dates, Ticketmaster cancellation claims, and messages from venues

skindogfuss

Oh well.... I guess they're bound to come back to the west coast of Canada/USA at some point.....

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Oh well.... I guess they're bound to come back to the west coast of Canada/USA at some point.....

nevar.

you'll have to come here!

nevar.

you'll have to come here!

Well, cheap flights to TO pop up from time to time, that might just be a possibility :D

No, not yet. I'd say we have a 95% chance it's right though.

I would say so too.

I've been looking at the events calendar at some of the arenas, and the dates posted on the site are empty.

The only different arena that I seem to find on the list is the one in Philly. It's not posted on ticketmaster.

I hope the Fairfax, Virginia date is legit. That's during my spring break. Wouldn't have to go to school the next day. :D

If these are legit this would make my year! haha the date i may go to is during Easter Break! In Moline

CHECK THIS OUT! I literally just found these dates on the Waterfront Concerts website. Official? http://waterfrontconcerts.com/2012/green-day

NEW RESCHEDULED 2013 DATES

MARCH 28th Chicago, IL at Allstate Arena

MARCH 29th Moline, IL at Wireless Center

MARCH 31st Pittsburgh, at PA Consol Energy Center

APRIL 1st Rochester, at NY Blue Cross Arena

APRIL 3rd Philadelphia, at PA Liacourias Center

APRIL 4th Fairfax, VA at Patriot Center

APRIL 6th Uncasville, at Mohegan Sun Arena

APRIL 7th Brooklyn, NY at Barclays Center

APRIL 9th Providence, RI at Dunkin Donuts Center

APRIL 11th Toronto, ON at Air Canada Centre

APRIL 12th Quebec City, QC at Quebec Colisee

* MORE CANCELLED DATES

JANUARY 7th Green Bay, WI at Resch Center

JANUARY 10th Wilkes-Barre, PA at Mohegan Sun Arena

JANUARY 11th State College, PA at Bryce Jordan Center

JANUARY 18th Manchester, NH at Verizon Wireless Arena

JANUARY 25th Portland, ME at Cumberland Co. Civic Center

JANUARY 30th Cleveland, OH at Wolstein Ctr. / Cleveland St. Univ.

FEBRUARY 2nd Madison, WI at Alliant Energy Center

FEBRUARY 4th Omaha, NE at CenturyLink Arena

FEBRUARY 6th Broomfield, CO at 1ST BANK Center

FEBRUARY 8th Las Vegas, NV at MGM Grand Garden Arena

I swear to god, if I have an exam on the 11th I am so fucked.

I refuse to believe these dates until they're reassured by the band. I can't believe they'd be cancelling HALF of their tour, thats bullshit. I completely understand why they're moving all the dates of course Billie's health is most important, but in that case move the european tour, also. they'd only be doing ELEVEN dates. that's not a tour......

I bet some of the dates didn't have a final date when the list was released so they listed them under cancelled.

DAM. The show at Bryce Jordan is possibly cancelled. I wont believe the list until it is confirmed by the band.

Plus, that cant be a tour, its only like 10 shows....

Soooo, my first GD concert was apparently cancelled and now they're gonna come up with some bullshit thing about waiting until after their world tour?

Yeah, I think I'd rather just get my refund and leave it at that.

DAM. The show at Bryce Jordan is possibly cancelled. I wont believe the list until it is confirmed by the band.

Plus, that cant be a tour, its only like 10 shows....

Ya i was wondering the same thing its only 11 shows so im thinking they will add some more shows before they go to Europe.

There's nothing official please stop freaking out about some cancelled shows. The list stops on April12th and the Europeen tour starts in May 24th.
They will release new dates where some were cancelled between theses two dates.

i wonder if Best Coast will still open for them if they move the shows to March/April...

I'm pretty sure they posted something about playing the shows whenever they were rescheduled.

They'll probably take a break after the last Us show in April and start touring Europe at the end of May, till the last current date which is July and come back to the US in August.

I refuse to believe these dates until they're reassured by the band. I can't believe they'd be cancelling HALF of their tour, thats bullshit. I completely understand why they're moving all the dates of course Billie's health is most important, but in that case move the european tour, also. they'd only be doing ELEVEN dates. that's not a tour......

They can't move the European tour! Half of the dates are festivals!

They can't move the European tour! Half of the dates are festivals!

fair enough. i just don't believe they'd cut half their tour, do eleven shows that cover like 10% of the country and claim that's a tour.

fair enough. i just don't believe they'd cut half their tour, do eleven shows that cover like 10% of the country and claim that's a tour.

I think that was that website saying that. Maybe those dates didn't have rescheduled dates yet so that website just said they were cancelled. I believe two of the dates it listed as cancelled were said to know their dates this coming week by different people on here.

If they did actually cancel dates, it is probably only to switch venues. I highly doubt it means they're just avoiding those areas completely.

i know right, might as well just cancel the whole "tour" and save it for after the European tour

So, has anyone else seen this?

http://waterfrontconcerts.com/2012/green-day

** Press Release ** (Revised)
LOS ANGELES, CA
– December 24, 2012

– Today Green Day announced they would return to the road in 2013 and revealed the routing for their upcoming tour, which can be found below.

“We want to thank everyone for hanging in with us for the last few months,” said the members of Green Day. “We are very excited to hit the road and see all of you again, though we regret having to cancel a few more shows.”

And then a list of rescheduled dates, and cancelled dates.

?????

Archived