¡TRÉ!

Liam

Don't know where to post this but Green Day's Twitter account just tweeted "Follow @xBlakeLively if you want a new single!!" and then deleted the tweet.

I got it sent to my phone, and I went online to check and it was deleted. :(

Maybe the account was hacked?

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Its possible because someone tweeted Blake Lively asking why they tweeted it and then deleted it and she replied with "They did what? Sorry, but I´ve a bit confuse"

Brutal Love - 8/10

Missing You - 7/10

8th Ave Serenade - 8/10

Drama Queen - 7/10

X-Kid - 10/10

Sex, Drugs and Violence - 9/10

Little Boy Named Train - 8/10

Amanda - 7/10

Walk Away - 8/10

Dirty Rotten Bastards - 10/10

99 Revolutions - 9/10

The Forgotten - 6/10

I thought the album was the best of the trilogy. It has a really good sound to it, and I found it to be more emotional than the other two. X-Kid and Dirty Rotten Bastards are the best songs on the trilogy, in my opinion.

I don't like ranking Green Day albums as a whole, though. Each era has been completely different from the last and it'd be unfair to base opinions on the musical style of past eras.

The same thing happened to me! Billie's fucking with us...

Brutal Love or X-kid are the only ones I can see becoming an appropriate single. If 99 revolutions becomes the single......... :angry ........................ I'll be pissed

I'm hoping for Brutal Love

Don't know where to post this but Green Day's Twitter account just tweeted "Follow @xBlakeLively if you want a new single!!" and then deleted the tweet.

EDIT: Heres a picture of the tweet: http://twitpic.com/bkmx11

I vote everyone with a twitter spams Blake Lively's feed until he tells us what he knows

Brutal Love - 8.5/10

Missing You - 8/10

8th Ave Serenade - 10/10

Drama Queen - 6/10

X-Kid - 10/10

Sex, Drugs and Violence - 8.5/10

Little Boy Named Train - 7/10

Amanda - 7.5/10

Walk Away - 6/10

Dirty Rotten Bastards - 9.5/10

99 Revolutions - 10/10

The Forgotten - 5/10

The whole album itself was great, but i think iDOS! was better. I like the variety it has. 8th avenue and x-kid are brilliant.

I vote everyone with a twitter spams Blake Lively's feed until he tells us what he knows

Lets do it! Already sent 4 tweets! haha.

Brutal Love or X-kid are the only ones I can see becoming an appropriate single. If 99 revolutions becomes the single......... :angry ........................ I'll be pissed

I'm hoping for Brutal Love

um blake lively is a she, she's an actress model type person. don't think she knows anything, think someone is screwing with us. it's probably just a hack

um blake lively is a she, she's an actress model type person. don't think she knows anything, think someone is screwing with us. it's probably just a hack

You could be right, looking through her Wikipedia page I can't see why she'd have a new Green Day single to release. She doesn't seem to have her own radio show or anything :S Hopefully we'll get a new single soon though!

Brutal Love - 9/10

Missing You - 9/10

8th Avenue Serenade - 8/10

Drama Queen - 6/10

X-Kid - 10/10

Sex, Drugs and Violence - 8/10

Little Boy Named Train - 8/10

Amanda - 8/10

Walk Away 8.5/10

Dirty Rotten Bastards - 10/10

99 Revolutions - 9/10

The Forgotten - 8/10

I just love this album so much, the best of the trilogy for me.

Blake is a dumb girl name. Shame on Mr. and Mrs. Lively!

Brutal Love - 8.5/10

Missing You - 8.5/10

8th Ave Serenade - 8/10

Drama Queen - 6/10

X-Kid - 8/10

Sex, Drugs and Violence - 6/10

Little Boy Named Train - 7/10

Amanda - 6.5/10

Walk Away - 6.5/10

Dirty Rotten Bastards - 7.5/10

99 Revolutions - 8/10

The Forgotten - 7/10

Overall, better than Dos though not quite as good as Uno.

You could be right, looking through her Wikipedia page I can't see why she'd have a new Green Day single to release. She doesn't seem to have her own radio show or anything :S Hopefully we'll get a new single soon though!

It's not like we don't already have the songs...

I've listened to Tre quite a bit so I'm gonna rate the tracks now. I can't remember if I have before, but these are my current opinions.

Brutal Love - 7/10 - great song

Missing You - 10/10 - perfect song, maybe my favourite on the album

8th Avenue Serenade - 8/10 - fun little song

Drama Queen - 7/10 - good song but a bit boring

X-Kid - 10/10 - perrrfect, great song

Sex, Drugs and Violence - 8/10 - awesome fun little song with an awesome chorus (fuck you guys)

Little Boy Named Train - 7/10 - stripped down and classic GD, had to get into this one

Amanda - 7/10 - same as LBNT

Walk Away - 6/10 - boring and kind of lame but alright I guess

Dirty Rotten Bastards - 9/10 - a grower, but once it did I can't get enough of it

99 Revolutions - 99/10 (see what I did there?) (10/10) - my favourite track! Great lyrics and an awesome melody

The Forgotten - 5/10 - same problem as Walk Away, but a little worse because it's cheesy

1. See You Tonight

2. Let Yourself Go

3. Nuclear Family

4. Kill The Dj

5. Wild One

6. 8th Avenue Serenade

7. Amanda

8. Stop When The Red Lights Flash

9. Troublemaker

10. Stray Heart

11. Lazy Bones

12. Ashley

13. Makeout Party

14. Rusty James

15. Angel Blue

16. Wow! That's Loud

17. Stay The Night

18. X-Kid

19. Dirty Rotten Bastards

20. Amy

I think if that ^ was released as one album instead of the trilogy it would probably be one of the best of their career. I'm still grateful for getting the trilogy though because without it there probably wouldn't be a lot of these songs released.

All the Tre tracks are fine but I absolutely love songs like, brutal love, X-kid And why is “The Dirty Rotten Bastards” so freakingly catchy?

It’s been playing constantly in my head since I listened to it! Especially the first part, I love this line too:

“Fuck the world, this is my revolution”

:D

Yeah Billie, gimme gimme revolution!

So...I kinda wanna wait till its officially released in the states and I kinda don't and wanna cheat and buy it from amazon uk. I don't know what to do lol

Walk Away, X-Kid, Drama Queen, 99 Revolutions and Dirty Rotten Bastards are so fuckin awesome!!! Just received my download !!!

Little Boy Named Train

4/10

This is one of these songs again. No reasons to put songs like this on an album, it sounds like a B side. There's absolutely nothing special about it, its just boring and uninspired.

Amanda

4/10

See above. Same problem, hence one of the songs I usually skip.

The Forgotten

10/10

Beautiful, absolutely beautiful. It's their best ballad since Good Riddance in my opinion and yes, that means I think it's better than 21 Guns. It's such a beautiful song, I got goosebumps when I listened to it for the first time and I sometimes still do. I hope they'll play it live, because I really wanna hear it.

LBNT/Amanda are boring but the Forgotten is good? IMO The Forgotten is quite a generic 'let's try and write imagine/let it be' and a bit lame

Is the static noise show over? I looking forward to a tre episode.

I think this album is all killer, with the last song beng the only one I really skip.

Little Boy Name Train seems to be getting overlooked. This song is badass and constructed perfectly.

I don't like the high notes in Drama Queen though, they come off whiny to me. Which is weird because he's done them before, he can do them, just... I dunno...

I love that high note because I can actually hit it when I sing along! :dance:

Archived