¡TRÉ!

Liam

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Originally 8th Avenue Serenade and Little Boy Named Train were kinda like the "Meh" parts...but now 8th Avenue is like one of my favorites with it's amazing background vocals. Little Boy Named Train will need some more plays, but to me there really isn't any bad songs on this album.

wow 99 Revolutions is amazing on first listen. Yep I was one of the few who had never heard this song yet haha.

I have to be honest, Tre! is extremely underwhelming.

Everyone so far who's said that has changed their mind after a few listens. Or they shit themselves after the bass solo.

Better then UNO, not as good as DOS

Tré takes the solidity of Uno and combines it with the creativity of Dos, without the filler of Dos and the lack of creativity on Uno.

Little Boy Named Train FTW :c

Man, this is about the 10th post you've made saying pretty much the same thing. Quit spamming up the thread.

Tré takes the solidity of Uno and combines it with the creativity of Dos, without the filler of Dos and the lack of creativity on Uno.

So you think UNO dosen't have any filler? *cough* Angel Blue, Troublemaker, Loss of Control, Fell for You *cough*

So you think UNO dosen't have any filler? *cough* Angel Blue, Troublemaker, Loss of Control, Fell for You *cough*

I actually like those songs. They're a damn sight better than Makeout Party, Baby Eyes, Ashley, and Lady Cobra. They're like songs that were rejected from Stop Drop and Roll!!! for being too boring.

8th avenue serenade doesnt have the "1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8!" that was my favorite part. ... boo you whore

Walk Away = Baba O Reilly

Anyone?

Pretty much but less so than 21st Century Breakdown IMO, that chord sequence has been done to death.

I actually like those songs. They're a damn sight better than Makeout Party, Baby Eyes, Ashley, and Lady Cobra. They're like songs that were rejected from Stop Drop and Roll!!! for being too boring.

So the most boring Uno songs are less boring than the 4 hardest hitting songs on Dos??

The only songs that stand out for me on Tre are Brutal Love and X-Kid.

They slowed 8th Ave Serenade down WAY to much. I can't even enjoy it now. Such a shame since it was one of my favorites live. But I'll just go cry in the corner I suppose.

People seem to be forgetting about the greatness of Walk Away. I have a feeling it'll be one of the less appreciated Green Day gems (I.E. Scattered)

Woah, love what you said there! I fully agree.

Archived