¡TRÉ!

Liam

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It says 192kbps Webrip... is this good quality, or should I wait for the CD leak?

that's good quality but of course the cd leak is better

Look what I got today! Feel free to ask any questions, I have heard the full album :)

5p5sn.jpg?1?9006

0zsn4.jpg?1

WCTpg.jpg?1

Does Tre have really thick eyeliner on in the back photo or is it a weird photo effect? :lol:

Easily one of the best Green Day records for me. Personally, it ranks right under American Idiot for me. I love this record, EVERY DAMN SECOND

Does Tre have really thick eyeliner on in the back photo or is it a weird photo effect? :lol:

By the looks of it he is wearing eyeliner, even on the normal cover

Eeeeeh guys ... do you know NewAlbumReleases dot net? just though i´d let you know ... :happy:

This. Found easily via google, downloading while I have breakfast.

I don't think I need too upload anymore, since you all pry have the leak now, anyway! Haha. Enjoy!

From the 6 or 7 songs I have heard, Tre is my least favourite album of the trilogy. Mainly based on how i like Punk Rock and Garage Rock and Tre strays the most from that. But hey, after I hear all the songs and give it time that may change. Brutal Love doesn't do much for me.

I don't think I need too upload anymore, since you all pry have the leak now, anyway! Haha. Enjoy!

thanks man for your effort :D

Sorry... so far, it doesn't seem to be "epic" for me :(

Simple, yet great! I think it ends the trilogy well!

After listening to the first two songs, I was like holy shit! This is going to be their best album yet.. Lol its not their best, but its better than Uno and Dos, thats for sure

Honestly guys, arguing about quality when you have just ordinary earphones or whatever-ordinary-soundsystem is no good

Honestly guys, arguing about quality when you have just ordinary earphones or whatever-ordinary-soundsystem is no good

i have a good one :(

In my opinion, !Dos! was better but !Tre! is better than !Uno!

I was hooked on !Dos! from the moment I heard it, !Uno! took several listens to get into the vibe, and !Tre! is about in between. But overall, a very good ending to a great trilogy.

downloaded and just pushed play, going to enjoy the next 40 minutes :)

dos, uno, tre.

brutal love, xkid, missing you, dirty rotten bastards. everything else = getting skipped over.

i'm very disappointed.

Google "green day tre 192" search tools, past hour, you'll get a russian site, alterportal, zippyshare link

Are those directions allowed?

Used that and it works, woooo! :runaround:

I kinda hate myself for it, but I'm downloading the 192kbps version...
I understand.

For others; I have now found it (at 192kbps) at 3 different sites, so it is safe to say it is widely available. Come on BriBerY get your act together.

Archived