¡TRÉ!

Liam

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Guys. Just record it on a computer, then upload it to YouTube. It's not hard, I could do it!

My jealousy for Canadians right now is pretty aggressive..

I had Green Day as the artist in the file properties. Maybe that's what was going on? Idk. It seems to be working now.

I want to thank you very much for making my night. You are the hero GDC needed tonight!

I don't know if it's just me, but I was hoping that there was the fade-in effect (or whatever it was) to begin X-Kid, like in the Quatro preview.

Guys. Just record it on a computer, then upload it to YouTube. It's not hard, I could do it!

My jealousy for Canadians right now is pretty aggressive..

I'd upload it to Youtube, but it'd be my 4th Copyright warning. I'd probably get banned.

Google "green day tre 192" search tools, past hour, you'll get a russian site, alterportal, zippyshare link

Are those directions allowed?

amanda don't you go. i like this one

currently getting that... 15 mins left. i hope this is legit. it's a 13 piece .rar file. i hope there's no password

its legit, ok quality.

Amanda is a great song. But I need to shake the lyrics/intro/solo from the live bootleg out of my system to really be able to enjoy it first, I'm not used to the changes. This song is very different from the original live version, to someone who listened to it a lot (and I mean A LOT) they are very jarring.

I know right! I can't get used to it... =/

Aww, no opening riff... D:

I know man. I loved that riff too. Hopefully I can get used to the changes, I hyped this song up for myself too much.

currently getting that... 15 mins left. i hope this is legit. it's a 13 piece .rar file. i hope there's no password

It's legit. took me 3 mins to download.

I can hear the beginning of Lazy Bones in the beginning of 99 Revolutions

It's legit.

I'd upload it to Youtube, but it'd be my 4th Copyright warning. I'd probably get banned.

Could you try putting it on Tumblr?

I can hear the beginning of Lazy Bones in the beginning of 99 Revolutions

yeah it's pretty much the same :ermm:

Luckily this program allows you to rip up to ten minutes at a time. It's good bc the links out there are scarce as all get out!

yeah it's pretty much the same :ermm:

I wholeheartedly disagree. The drums sound the same, but they're at different beats/tempos. Its like the beginning up Troublemaker and Fuck Time, really.

Luckily this program allows you to rip up to ten minutes at a time. It's good bc the links out there are scarce as all get out!

Please reply to the PM :)

Eeeeeh guys ... do you know NewAlbumReleases dot net? just though i´d let you know ... :happy:

Does that site work?!!

Eeeeeh guys ... do you know NewAlbumReleases dot net? just though i´d let you know ... :happy:

It says 192kbps Webrip... is this good quality, or should I wait for the CD leak?

Archived