¡TRÉ!

Liam

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just downloaded TRE (legally) and YEAH ITS AWESOME

Yep! 5x better than dos. I was worried at first that it would be on the same level.

Guest Trotsky

Why all the hate for Drama Queen? It's definitely one of my favourite ever Green Day songs. Ever.

I love this song since I first heard it live and the studio version is lovely. :)

Am I the only one here who think "Walk Away" is amazing ?

It's too bad that Stray Heart has been removed to Dos, if Stray Heart was on Tré and Drama Queen on Dos, Tré will be one of the best Green Day Album ...

Yep! 5x better than dos. I was worried at first that it would be on the same level.

it's 10x better than DOS! it's the awesomest album of the trilogy :D

It's too bad that Stray Heart has been removed to Dos, if Stray Heart was on Tré and Drama Queen on Dos, Tré will be one of the best Green Day Album ...

Walk Away is amazing!! It has this beautiful vibe of Warning album. :)

i still need more time to listen to tré..but i think i dont make a mistake if i say that this order would fit best for me:
TRÉ>DOS>UNO

I actually got my CD a day early! I heard that some people got extra little things like stickers or something. I didn't :(

I fell in love with Brutal Love!!! Still enjoying my first listen and it's wonderful<333

Some songs I thought will be slow have an upbeat melody...

They chose the WORST shipping methods for these albums. Mine shipped out on Wednesday and hasn't left TN since...

It's Mail Innovations. It is a sloowww and CHEAP way to ship. It has to go to certain M.I. facilities. One time I ordered clothes online, it was delivered to my local post office, then it went 80 miles south, and then back to my post office. It's seriously the stupidest way to ship

It's Mail Innovations. It is a sloowww and CHEAP way to ship. It has to go to certain M.I. facilities. One time I ordered clothes online, it was delivered to my local post office, then it went 80 miles south, and then back to my post office. It's seriously the stupidest way to ship

Mail Innovations shipped Uno and Dos to me but i didnt see their name anywhere for Tre

I'm amazed by Mikes part in Sex, Drugs & Violence! It's SO beautiful.

The middlepart of Missing You ! Amazing as well.

Brutal Love is too brutal for me 'cause I'm having that kind of thing right now..

Then switch it back...

Archived