¡Tre! Streaming Tomorrow

redline punk

If rap has a future, by golly, might as well let it be him. *poke poke* :shifty:

c'mon breh.

We'll have this convo some other time.

• Replies 678
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So it's working in places in the US? Can I play the songs without downloading Rdio or no?

I didn't have to download anything. I was on facebook and noticed "Hear Green Day's TRE on Rdio" so I clicked (I was 99.9% sure it was some kind of spammy ad), it brought up the track list, and when I clicked play it said i had to sign in, so I entered my facebook info

Went back to the tracklist page and Brutal Love started up automatically :dance:

Just finished listening to it, I have a ton of studying left to do tonight, but I definitely need to listen another 5-10 times! :lol: Best album of the trilogy IMO. Dirty Rotten Bastards isn't the next Jesus of Suburbia (which I rank among Green Day's top 5 songs), but it's an awesome song nontheless!

Dirnt goes apeshit on bass and Billie throws in a nice solo as well!

Its says unavailable -.-

it is for everyone who isn't Canadian, for now. Unless you use a Canadian proxy, google it :)

it is for everyone who isn't Canadian, for now. Unless you use a Canadian proxy, google it :)

I've been trying for like the past half hour. None of them are working.

do you have any exp with this? i'm eh with setting up a proxy. I entered one, it worked and then stopped.

Yeah trying that out,

Walk Away sort of sounds like that one song from that one record. You know the one I mean.

I have not been this excited listening to a new Green Day album since American Idiot. I already fucking love this album, Dirty Rotten Bastards just completely sold me.

I've been trying for like the past half hour. None of them are working.

I can't find the actual album on the site anymore either..

If you have had the pleasure of listening to it, please describe things to us less fortunate (or people like me who are holding out till the release date to listen but nevertheless want to be inundated with spoilers). I want details. Lyrics, sounds, whatever..

I have not been this excited listening to a new Green Day album since American Idiot. I already fucking love this album, Dirty Rotten Bastards just completely sold me.

Would you like to download some audio rip software and share the gold?

If you have had the pleasure of listening to it, please describe things to us less fortunate (or people like me who are holding out till the release date to listen but nevertheless want to be inundated with spoilers). I want details. Lyrics, sounds, whatever..

I don't have the patience in finding out how to use a proxy so I think I'm just gonna listen to streams in school.

Would you like to download some audio rip software and share the gold?

don't post download links please :P

don't post download links please :P

when you've ripped it you can add it to youtube, make it link only and post the link here :)

when you've ripped it you can add it to youtube, make it link only and post the link here :)

oh true, haven't thought about that, I was just joking because you are a mod though

Archived