¡Tre! Streaming Tomorrow

redline punk

Brutal Love is so different for Green Day. Very, poppy. Similiar to "Oh Darling" by the Beatles, and then it picks up to something on 21st century. It's great.

• Replies 678
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just think this is going by too fast. It was barely months ago that they even said the trilogy was being released and now it's at an end.

I'm a bit...nervous as to what will happen next with them.

Brutal Love is so different for Green Day. Very, poppy. Similiar to "Oh Darling" by the Beatles, and then it picks up to something on 21st century. It's great.

it may be my favorutie greenday song ever, as soon as i heard it i was captivated

This was the album I was waiting for Green Day to release. So awesome. :happy: And I'm only on Amanda too.

So it's working in places in the US? Can I play the songs without downloading Rdio or no?

I think I'm going to have to stop reading this thread now because you're all making me hate myself.

Keep it on topic, please no download links posted here (Warner keeps an eye on our forums and it could lead to some legal trouble for us).

Love you all. Enjoy the fuck out of some new Green Day!

I just think this is going by too fast. It was barely months ago that they even said the trilogy was being released and now it's at an end.

I'm a bit...nervous as to what will happen next with them.

a long tour, then probably a live album, and years of nothing or just random covers. who knows

Anyone on here remember being in that GDC thread for the first secret show at the Tiki Bar, and hearing the really really super faint recordings after?

And the second show, Red7, and the quiet live stream from outside?

The fact that were getting ALL OF THAT now is blowing my mind. I love the whole progression of what's happened. This has been awesome.

As far as ripping the songs go, I would but I'm too paranoid about getting caught and getting sued or whatever. If it wasn't for that, I'd put these on tumblr or something.

ill be okay i just was sooin shock at first i was like wow i almost dropped my ball python from the shock

Haha, good !

I know that feeling. That's how I felt when Angels and Airwaves' LOVE album was free to download. :lol:

I think I'm going to have to stop reading this thread now because you're all making me hate myself.

Keep it on topic, please no download links posted here (Warner keeps an eye on our forums and it could lead to some legal trouble for us).

Love you all. Enjoy the fuck out of some new Green Day!

thanks ! i wont post anything!! hope you enjoy it as well! i gotta get to work on some green day TRE covers now!

LISTENING NOW!!!

I want to remind you of the forum guidelines and our zero tolerance for caps lock.

Missing you = American Idiot influence on a Nimrod song.

Yea before I started the album, I was like "wow, this is the last time I will be hearing new Green Day for a while"..

Anyone on here remember being in that GDC thread for the first secret show at the Tiki Bar, and hearing the really really super faint recordings after?

And the second show, Red7, and the quiet live stream from outside?

The fact that were getting ALL OF THAT now is blowing my mind. I love the whole progression of what's happened. This has been awesome.

I remember staying up all night for the Tiki bar thing and getting all those updates. It was so much fun. Warm and fuzzy memories :)

Haha, good !

I know that feeling. That's how I felt when Angels and Airwaves' LOVE album was free to download. :lol:

ah yea that was an amazing cd so was love pt 2 i wanna see them soo bad i was soo upset when the show at webster studios got cancelled in nyc

Don't be hating on K.Dot

Dude is the future of rap.

If rap has a future, by golly, might as well let it be him. *poke poke* :shifty:

Archived