¡Quatro! clips

bri1039

If you know basic HTML and open Developer Tools in Safari or Chrome, you should be able to get rid of the ads by modifying the page's code. I do it for NFL games every Sunday. Pretty easy :)

that's how I've got the link to the player -

-

btw, I'm not sure that's the VH1 we want :ermm:

• Replies 973
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you know basic HTML and open Developer Tools in Safari or Chrome, you should be able to get rid of the ads by modifying the page's code. I do it for NFL games every Sunday. Pretty easy :)

smartass

Or you could just click on "x" to get rid off them

Lady Gaga - Telephone is on vh1 right now. At least it's some decent videos, that's a grand one.

How long till the stream starts?

Lady Gaga - Telephone is on vh1 right now. At least it's some decent videos, that's a grand one.

How long till the stream starts?

Are you sure the link you have is legit? :P

American VH1 is showing Couples Therapy as the above screencap shows. A wedding is happening. I don't know about foreign VH1s that are supposed to be showing Quatro, though.

Watching Couples Therapy waiting for this. Oh, the torture I go through for Green Day. Almost like watching Lil Wayne and Usher before them on the Iheartradio Fest.

The link that we have is playing music.

IT's not no for another 9 minutes..I hope you guys can get it!

Momo! Can you post it here or something?

Dalya! :o I forgot you had a GDC! :P Yeah, I will record it with my camera while I watch, it will be bad quality. But if you don't find something better it's an option? I might be able to record it if I hook up my sister's laptop too. That would be a good recording but I'm not skilled with those things.. I'll try to do whatever.

someone kill the vj of VH1 please.

and, someone please record the thing and upload it somewhere for tomorrow. :sorry:

I wish we have a ustream.tv link.

Oh yes !

someone with it's DVR on it's computer and Ustream would be so freaking awesome.

Archived