Famous Green Day fans

Metanoia

Iyaz (I think) just said on some programme that he wants to work with Green Day, so I'm guessing he's a fan. :lol:

• Replies 738
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Iyaz (I think) just said on some programme that he wants to work with Green Day, so I'm guessing he's a fan. :lol:

yes he said that they also influenced him which i personally hear nothing from in his music but oh well :lol:

All the members of MCR and i think possibly Marilyn Manson(but again i'm not sure if he likes anyone)

All the members of MCR and i think possibly Marilyn Manson(but again i'm not sure if he likes anyone)

i think green day like him at least :lol:

i think green day like him at least :lol:

which ones/one i know they like MCR

which ones/one i know they like MCR

yeah right i think the most bands they like are also fans of them so yeah.

Emm.. I don't know if you've already said it.. but.. The Twillight-Bella.. umm Stewart or whatsername... She likes 'em. I've read it somewhere :pinch:

cory kennedy, a socialite/model saw her post 'bout being excited seeing the AI musical on her blog

Emm.. I don't know if you've already said it.. but.. The Twillight-Bella.. umm Stewart or whatsername... She likes 'em. I've read it somewhere :pinch:

KSpew? Urgh.

well his girlfriend is in wmuwse...so maybe...

well his girlfriend is in wmuwse...so maybe...

isnt it that dita van teese also once said she likes them ?

She was in the Redundant video, wasn't she? So she proabably does like them.

dita was his ex, hes dating/engaged to evan rachel wood now

dita was his ex, hes dating/engaged to evan rachel wood now

dude, what are you saying. that is true but's that's with a different topic darling

Serena williams

As said before, MCR loves GD. This pic made me smile. Notice they are wearing GD shirts :dance:

72126-green-day-et-my-chemical-romance-.jpg

Well Zachary Quinto showed up at the American Idiot Musical on its opening night so I assume he must be a Green Day fan.

Zac played the role of Spock in Star Trek XI and was Sylar in Heros

3c4ae861.jpg

Ages ago around American Idiot time, I saw that girl who played Tracy Beaker on CBBC get interviewed on some other children's programme. They asked her what celebrity she had the biggest crush on and she said Billie Joe from Green Day :D

on may 29th pink played a cocnert in cologne,germany and she did a basket case cover so i think shes a fan :lol:

well i know one girl from latin america, paulina rubio, she said that she likes that music xD even that she's a pop artist ;)

Ages ago around American Idiot time, I saw that girl who played Tracy Beaker on CBBC get interviewed on some other children's programme. They asked her what celebrity she had the biggest crush on and she said Billie Joe from Green Day :D

I saw that! haha, it was so odd seeing him mentioned on kids TV XD

on may 29th pink played a cocnert in cologne,germany and she did a basket case cover so i think shes a fan :lol:

oh yeah, there's the video in the reference thread :lol:

I like Pink, it's a good singer and her style is unique. I was right when I thought she was a Green Day fan too :)

I like Pink, it's a good singer and her style is unique. I was right when I thought she was a Green Day fan too :)

yeah i also saw that aricle about hwat songs she listens the most on her ipod and she said 2nd was know your enemy ^^

Archived