"Stray Heart" Screen Shot

bri1039

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cool photo and great analogy!! It's like his heart won out over his head, and he just said, "Fuck it!."

Imagine being the guy having to wear that.....ewww

Human innards are just gross okay

I don't think anyone had to wear it really. It wouldn't have looked as good. I think they just made it with some computer.

Cool photo and great analogy!! It's like his heart won out over his head, and he just said, "Fuck it!."

Well you know what they always say. Always think with your heart, not with your penis :P

Imagine being the guy having to wear that.....ewww

Human innards are just gross okay

I don't think that was a real, gross human "innard"… :P

It's just a mask like any other, what difference does the outer shape make for the wearer?

source: my heart and the hearts of people I've met aren't that big

Well you know what they always say. Always think with your heart, not with your penis :P

Thankfully that's what they say, or we would've had a very different screen shot, wouldn't we? :lol:

Ups! I thought this was today :P But when I entered like nuts to search for it on GD.com I found out. For being so excited and happy I got it all wrong.

I can't imagina how would it be, but it's gonna be awesome!!! :happy:

I'd say yesterday it said somewhere thatr the video was today. I recall it and too many people thought it was today to be just a coincidence.

The screenshot is not my desktop background! It's so cool!

I'd say yesterday it said somewhere thatr the video was today. I recall it and too many people thought it was today to be just a coincidence.

If they actually changed it, then... why? :ninja:

Yeah, it did.

I.. I'm kind of scared to watch the video now... :mellow:

I will have to stay up to 3 am when i have to get up for school the next morning to watch this video... but i am so excited

You people... I ain't staying up for this I like sleep too much. It won't be the end of the world if you don't see it right at the very second it's released. I'll just watch it tomorrow after I get home from my classes. It will still be there.

You people... I ain't staying up for this I like sleep too much. It won't be the end of the world if you don't see it right at the very second it's released. I'll just watch it tomorrow after I get home from my classes. It will still be there.

here is 9.04 am now.. So i don't have to stay up :)

Archived