Green Day Songs Dookiefied®

Dookiefied

Wow! i'd love to hear you do a full cover of 86, Christie Road, or Pulling Teeth! That amp sounds great by the way! These new tracks will be worth the wait!

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow! i'd love to hear you do a full cover of 86, Christie Road, or Pulling Teeth! That amp sounds great by the way! These new tracks will be worth the wait!

Have you been downloading?

You're like an annoying parent who's always prodding into my relationships lol :lol:

You better not have a girlfriend, young man. :lol:

You better not have a girlfriend, young man. :lol:

You can't get a girlfriend until you graduate college

You can't have kids until you're 40

:lol:

I'm actually going to have a chance to record with all sorts of awesome amps like Marshall, Blackstar, Fender, Vox and Orange. Gonna make sweet luv to them all lol.

Would you consider making your new EP free for your friends here on GDC? :)

just wanna tell you once again, that the piano covers are amazing! if you ever want to do another one: how about "stuck with me"?

Would you consider making your new EP free for your friends here on GDC? :)

Go fucking buy it. He gives you amazing Green Day shit for free, if you're a true fan, you'll buy his stuff. He's not a corporate sell out like Green Day :lol: he deserves his moneys

Go fucking buy it. He gives you amazing Green Day shit for free, if you're a true fan, you'll buy his stuff. He's not a corporate sell out like Green Day :lol: he deserves his moneys

I will probably buy it someday. He gave out the Joint Aktion stuff for free, so it was worth a try.

I will probably buy it someday. He gave out the Joint Aktion stuff for free, so it was worth a try.

Joint Aktion isn't for sale anywhere though lol

I'm going to upload a clip today to Youtube showing off my new Marshall. Be there or experience 7 years of bad luck.

Archived