Green Day Songs Dookiefied®

Dookiefied

I was just f*cking with you ;) But yeah, it's a great idea and others have suggested it before. I would like to try it.

Would you guys kill me if I ever did a Paramore song?

I love Paramore. Do it, do it!!

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not really sure if this one's necessary, but would you dookiefy 21st Century by Bad Religion?

There's one on WICA, WTP, and Pulling Teeth. Those are just the first three that come to mind.

which one are WICA and WTP again?

which one are WICA and WTP again?

If you're asking what they stand for, WICA is When I Come Around and WTP is Welcome to Paradise. :)

Guys, Green Day should totally do a Jaded in Chicago on the 20th anniversary of Dookie, with the exact same setlist in the exact same arena. Good idea, bad idea?

Guys, Green Day should totally do a Jaded in Chicago on the 20th anniversary of Dookie, with the exact same setlist in the exact same arena. Good idea, bad idea?

very good idea because I live in Chicago, like 20 minutes from where they played.

Bad idea, Billie was totally whacked up on drugs that night :P

Bad idea, Billie was totally whacked up on drugs that night :P

My thoughts exactly.

You should do an acoustified or pianofied version of Stray Heart, the only good song on the trilogy.

You should do an acoustified or pianofied version of Stray Heart, the only good song on the trilogy.

What? I thought pretty much everyone liked Nuclear Family. It's not a super song, but it's good, like St Jimmy or The Grouch

What? I thought pretty much everyone liked Nuclear Family. It's not a super song, but it's good, like St Jimmy or The Grouch

I've always felt a little meh towards Nuclear Family. I like it more on some days than others.

I've always felt a little meh towards Nuclear Family. I like it more on some days than others.

I was really excited for Nuclear Family for some reason. It wasn't what I expected, but I still enjoy it.

I was really excited for Nuclear Family for some reason. It wasn't what I expected, but I still enjoy it.

For me It's too flat, just like all the trilogy songs

Archived