Green Day Songs Dookiefied®

Dookiefied

The joke was that they stole the entire song, and just changed the words. Laziest song writing I've ever heard :P

Wat? Green Day didn't change the lyrics to Tired Of Waiting For You. I know it, I have a live version by the Kinks.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No, I meant You Really Got Me :P

Well, the lyrics to that one aren't specially brilliant :lol:

Well, the lyrics to that one aren't specially brilliant :lol:

Like the lyrics to Alligator are any better :P

Like the lyrics to Alligator are any better :P

Touché :P

Also, there's a David Bowie song called Moonage Daydream that contains the lyric:

"I'm an alligator, I'm a mama-papa coming for you

I'm the space invader, I'll be a rock 'n' rollin' bitch for you"

But I think Alligator is a deliberate homage to You Really Got Me rather than a rip off, and they're both fabulous songs.

The joke was that they stole the entire song, and just changed the words. Laziest song writing I've ever heard :P

Warning Picture Book by Green Day The Kinks

How come when they steal so blatantly, it's always from the Kinks?

Warning Picture Book by Green Day The Kinks

How come when they steal so blatantly, it's always from the Kinks?

Cause The Kinks are the best

I just downloaded that folder of your original work and now I'm confused. Is your band called "Joint Aktion" or "Hearts At War"?

I just downloaded that folder of your original work and now I'm confused. Is your band called "Joint Aktion" or "Hearts At War"?

My old band is called Joint Aktion and we have released three albums. With Hearts At War I haven't released anything yet but we are working on an EP :)

Recorded drums, guitars and bass to the new Dookiefied. Only vocals left to do. Love this song. It's a personal favorite of mine. I hope you guys like it as well. It hasn't been very much Dookiefied tho since it already is kinda Dookiefied, but I try to give it a more modern sound :)

Recorded drums, guitars and bass to the new Dookiefied. Only vocals left to do. Love this song. It's a personal favorite of mine. I hope you guys like it as well. It hasn't been very much Dookiefied tho since it already is kinda Dookiefied, but I try to give it a more modern sound :)

I Want to Be on TV?

It's not a song released by Green Day ;)

"Don't Wanna Fall In Love" wasn't released/recorded by Green Day? or do you mean "I Want to Be on TV"?

I mean, not released by the band Green Day, ever. Vocals recorded by the way. Only backing vocals left :)

If I didn't have trouble nailing the fucking backing vocals I would have released it right now. Assfuckinghell...where's Mike Dirnt (or Aaron) when you need him.

my boot in your face is what keeps me alive? life during wartime? those are PG songs id love to hear from you.

Archived