Green Day Songs Dookiefied®

Dookiefied

Kid, I was listening to Dookie while you were still in diapers.

We get it, you're older. Doesn't give you the right to be a patronizing fuck though. We treat each other with respect here, and engage in friendly discussion. If you can't abide by that then this place isn't for you.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
For you to ask me for my album is more rewarding than any amout of dollars...well, not any amount...everyone have a price lol, but you know what I mean. I will happily share my album with you. So here is our second release, which is called "Alienation" that came out 2011. It's not as well produced as our latest release but it's still my personal favorite :)

You need to listen to this fucking loud as hell :)

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/23411105/joint-aktion-alienation-2011-192kbps.rar

Thanks. I hope that you put Sympaticus too. (I hope that I write well the name :lol: ) I know that is different from the other two, but is cool to hear anyway :D

Kid, I was listening to Dookie while you were still in diapers, maybe before you were even born. Stay the Night and Nuclear Family sound nothing like Dookie material. Maybe Nimrod, but definitely not Dookie. To be honest, they sound more like what could have been on a lost album after Warning and before American Idiot.

Congratulations on being older than me. And was just disagreeing, I didn't mean to be rude, something you managed to do.

Congratulations on being older than me. And was just disagreeing, I didn't mean to be rude, something you managed to do.

Sorry for being rude. It just aggravates me when people compare Uno to Dookie, when they sound so drastically different.

Thanks.

Funny that you claim superiority through age, yet engage in petty, immature tactics like that. Amusing.

Do you play all the Dookiefied songs in E flat tuning?

I always play tuned down a half step :)

this thread is the reason i come back to gdc regularly. i hope you will continue to dookify the whole songs not just the guitars (which is great too!).

how about jesus of suburbia? :) you could cut the guitar breaks in the first part for example and play it faster and strumm the hell out of it...

from the trilogy 99 revolutions and 8th avenue serenade would be amazing!

this thread is the reason i come back to gdc regularly. i hope you will continue to dookify the whole songs not just the guitars (which is great too!).

how about jesus of suburbia? :) you could cut the guitar breaks in the first part for example and play it faster and strumm the hell out of it...

from the trilogy 99 revolutions and 8th avenue serenade would be amazing!

That is really inspiring to hear. This is exactly the stuff that drives me and motivates me to work my ass of to record these songs. Thank you! :)

I agree that the full Dookiefied covers are a lot more fun than the guitar covers. I see it in the number of views on Youtube as well, so you are not alone in this opinion :) I started working on Wake Me Up When September Ends, but half way through the work I decided I wasn't happy with the arrangement, so I need to take a break from that one and go at it later. But I have started work on another song which will totally rock. I think and hope you guys will like it. It will be a pretty radical change for this Green Day song!

Once again, thank you DTH and everyone else who comment here and show their appreciation and support. :wub:

I am such a huge fan of you adding the dookiefied guitars to the trilogy songs. I was very disappointed with how weak some of the final studio cuts from the trilogy sounded. Nice to hear these songs with some balls finally! I hope you do more and don't let anyone discourage you, these are just awesome.

Dirty Rotten Bastards sounds so much better. Hm, they could have made the trilogy so much better with the right production :(

I wanna hear Let Yourself Go with dookie guitars and I wonder if you can do anything about American Idiot. Can you?

I wanna hear Let Yourself Go with dookie guitars and I wonder if you can do anything about American Idiot. Can you?

Let yourself go is one of the most nostalgic sounding tracks from the trio there is imo, not sure there's an awful lot that could be changed? I guess you could get rid of the awesome solo since Dookie was the first album not to feature a decent solo!

First off, Kudos for you for doing this, all your covers are great.

Secondly, is there a way to get the MP3s for this in a higher bit rate than 128? I want to put your guitar covers on my ipod but 128kbps makes them sound like crap :(

Secondly, is there a way to get the MP3s for this in a higher bit rate than 128? I want to put your guitar covers on my ipod but 128kbps makes them sound like crap :(

I asked this before, so bump :P

Let yourself go is one of the most nostalgic sounding tracks from the trio there is imo, not sure there's an awful lot that could be changed? I guess you could get rid of the awesome solo since Dookie was the first album not to feature a decent solo!

He could just do Dookiefied guitars. It's my favorite song from the trilogy and I can actually hear a little bit of distortion, but not enough.

I am such a huge fan of you adding the dookiefied guitars to the trilogy songs. I was very disappointed with how weak some of the final studio cuts from the trilogy sounded. Nice to hear these songs with some balls finally! I hope you do more and don't let anyone discourage you, these are just awesome.

Thank you! Love reading all the support I get here, on Youtube and Facebook. I'm honestly quite surprised at how supportive people are. :)

Dirty Rotten Bastards sounds so much better. Hm, they could have made the trilogy so much better with the right production :(

I like it with some more distortion. Opinion seems very divided here. We just have to accept that we all think different. That's why these covers might come in handy for those of us who like the heavier stuff :)

I dunno what's more to be done to American Idiot. That song is pretty fucking brutal the way it is. Those are songs you should mess with in my opinion ha ha. Let Yourself Go is definitely on my list :)

Isn't it possible to rip sound in HD on Youtube? Can anyone answer this? I think you guys should hurry and do this because the guitar covers run the risk of being removed because of Copyright issues.

Isn't it possible to rip sound in HD on Youtube? Can anyone answer this?

I've never seen a ripper that rips at 320kbps. The highest I've seen is 256kbps.

Carpe Diem really sounds great! One of the best imo.

Edit: Lol @ 1:00.

Guest Just Another Joe

I left a comment on one of your videos. This is so awesome! I btich quite a bit about the Dookie sound too. This is like, a dream come true! You're quite talented.

Carpe Diem really sounds great! One of the best imo.

Edit: Lol @ 1:00.

Thank you! And you noticed ;)

You're amazing!!

You are too :)

I left a comment on one of your videos. This is so awesome! I btich quite a bit about the Dookie sound too. This is like, a dream come true! You're quite talented.

I really appreciate it. Means a lot to hear!

Archived