¡DOS! Album

Liam

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I dunno Baby Eyes still isn't that memorable to me. I think it's because it blends so well with Ashley that I mentally don't separate the two.

i think the sound of baby eyes really gets me more than anything. it has a dark melody to it

Does anyone notice how many times Billie refers to the term "babysitter" in this album? xD Makeout Party, Lady Cobra, and Baby Eyes. There may be one more I think

I gotta say, as someone who takes a very keen interest in this kinda thing, they got the running order pretty perfect

I love seeing comments like this, it makes me feel so special. :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

This forum is really reminding me how funny green day fans are. How can you hate makeout party and nightlife? I mean do you listen to anything besides green day sheesh lol,

Makeout Party is one of my favorite songs on Dos! Perhaps some people are caught up too much in the mechanics of what makes Green Day and when a song doesn't meet the criteria they hate on it.

Giving it a 2nd listen now. Nightlife is slowly growing on me. Wild One still my least favourite song, Stray Heart my favourite.

If only ever new member had that insight and concern for what they post. A great review that I mostly agree with. Thanks for posting!

Overall, yeah I agree with you but some songs from iDos! will be great once the fans learn the lyrics. Lazy Bones and Stray Heart will be great singalong songs.

Aw, thanks! :)

I concur with November's Storms, in fact I only read your post because he highlighted it. There are nearly 40 years age difference between us and yet I agree with about 90% of your analysis and comments on DOS - a great review, have you considered applying to the NME for a job ? Btw Lazy Bones is my favourite as well, but I think you are being harsh on UNO.

Thanks so much! I agree that I am/was a little harsh on Uno. It is a good album, but in retrospect, the music just isn't something that I connect with on a personal level. At the same time, it's not like I can heavily connect with Dos (as one would hope), but that's kind of more of my bias towards thrashier music. It's a great pop album, but it's not something that I really clicked with.

Does the stream on this page work for you guys?

http://www.rollingst...emiere-20121106

No, it doesn't.

It's not working for me.

Same here D:

I have to share with you this, I know it's offtopic, so pplease discuss about this in the triolgy thread

Trè song lenghts:

1. Brutal Love 3:22
  2. Missing You 2:33
  3. 8th Avenue Serenade 3:45
  4. Drama Queen 3:56
  5. X-Kid 3:26
  6. Sex, Drugs & Violence 3:08
  7. Little Boy Named Train 4:23
  8. Amanda 3:36
  9. Walk Away 3:00
  10. DIRTY ROTTEN BASTARDS 7:47
  11. 99 Revolutions 4:02
  12. The Forgotten 4:59

Wait wait wait. DIRTY ROTTEN BASTARDS, AKA THE SONG THAT IS SUPPOSED TO BE LIKE JOS IT'S 7:47??? OMG :runaround:

How many times did you listen to the whole DOS? I'm on my 10th listen now. :P

0. :lol:

Really? :P hahah.. :lol: Well I'm complitelly addicted to it. :D Yesterday I was listening it to the 4 am and then I went to sleep. I woke up at 6am and ofcourse the first thing that I did was listening to DOS.. :toocool:

Really? :P hahah.. :lol: Well I'm complitelly addicted to it. :D Yesterday I was listening it to the 4 am and then I went to sleep. I woke up at 6am and ofcourse the first thing that I did was listening to DOS.. :toocool:

Really. I kinda looked for the leak yesterday, but after a few unsuccessful attempts I decided I didn't care. I got to hear Uno early so I'm just going to wait for Dos. :)

Archived