¡DOS! Album

Liam

As far as i remember, waiting for Uno release/leak wasnt that bad at all :D

I wasn't expecting one, so it was a surprise for me.

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

200% chance of it leaking Tuesday.

1000% chance it will leak on the release day of the album

As of right now, I can assure you this:

70% chance of it leaking today. 100% chance tomorrow. :thumbsup:

how do you know?

how do you know?

Just me pulling a random guess out of my ass. Hopefully it's a good guess though. :D

Fuck, it's already 1 am Monday here in Russia. And I'm still waiting

go to bed, it will leak 100 % on tuesday

Just me pulling a random guess out of my ass. Hopefully it's a good guess though. :D

hope you're right :D

Never! I will stay awake till it streams, releases or leaks

I am in bed :D I just cannot close my eyes

What is this "nuggets" style rock I've always heard Billie comparing this album to? Are nuggets a band or a genre I haven't heard of before?

I'm looking forward to hearing Nightlife and Lady Cobra. That girl (Lady Cobra) is like the living embodiment of what iDos! will be, she's insane!

Nuggets is a compilation album of 60's garage rock, originally released in 1972. It is particularly famous for Lenny Kaye's usage of the word "punk" in the liner notes, largely recognized as one of the first instances of the word being used in reference to music.

I sit in the state of a daydream, with all these fake leaks flying over my head :(

409 in your coffemaker

Whos looking for leaks here?

He's from the UK.

Fixed that for ya :D

Really? You think Uk people drink tea all the time??? I like coffee more than tea. Hate it when Americans stereotype UK people like that. Also, when American tv shows portray English people they have them like 1800's sort of thing. Annoys me

Really? You think Uk people drink tea all the time??? I like coffee more than tea. Hate it when Americans stereotype UK people like that. Also, when American tv shows portray English people they have them like 1800's sort of thing. Annoys me

Tea is fucking boring

409 in your coffemaker

Whos looking for leaks here?

me.. but i think now it's impossible to find a non-troll torrent :D , better try tomorrow..

Think they meant more from the dollar point of view :L

Because tea is freaking nice

If I recall correctly, for Uno it leaked at around 5pm London time on the Monday before the first official release date which was on the Friday. So based on that I'm expecting it tomorrow. Kind of exciting.

How do we all "know" that it's going to leak today?

I sense a disturbance in the force thats why!! hahahahaha

Archived