Colour (13th November)

V1il9.jpg

Black & white (13th November)

L4nqk.jpg

Colour (9th November)

tYbqY.jpg

Black & white (9th November)

BLXN7.jpg

Feel free to repost this one anywhere as well!

I won't do it tonight but I considered making one with live photos as well. If you guys like that idea (let me know!) I'll do it later this week or next week.

I might post those flyers on tumblr, tell people to print them and spread them about

i posted the flyer and banners on BillieJoeconfessions.tumblr.com... got a ton of reblogs already! :D (im also crediting people cause i dont wanna get in trouble lol)

I like the radio station idea. We should try to request at the largest radio stations and then every body sending in a request to your own local station. Even the biggest stations have an audience ceiling, hitting up your local station is just as valuable.

Fantastic idea Andres...Im sick of feeling useless in all of this...even if all i can do is re-post the shit out of your adverts for Dos on my facebook/twitter/instagram/tumblr its better than waiting for Warner to do nothing and then bitching...is it weird im so excited by this?!

I can promote it on my radio show and on my show's Facebook page. If you want to write something up specifically for me to read, I can then read that on-air. If not, I can just make up something.

I wish I had enough time before the album (and money) to get some buttons made that say "ASK ME ABOUT ¡DOS!" and mail them to everyone here :D

It might be kind of fun to tweet a line or two from a Dos song each day, then end with #GreenDay and #Dos or something. At least I want to do that! I don't have many followers - just 36 right now - but if people with more did that it could help generate interest in the songs. People could also do the song lines thing on other sites like Facebook and tumblr and stuff. :)

I got my mom to share it on Facebook. My dad said he would too when he gets on again. :D

Fantastic idea Andres...Im sick of feeling useless in all of this...even if all i can do is re-post the shit out of your adverts for Dos on my facebook/twitter/instagram/tumblr its better than waiting for Warner to do nothing and then bitching...is it weird im so excited by this?!

I don't think it's weird at all! I feel the same way. :lol:

I'm gonna make a few quick DOS drawings and add them to my art "projects", they'll be a part of an exhibition we're having at school this friday...

We're mainly having the exhibition to attract new students to join our programme.. so making some commercial for this album should fit right in, it says we have good taste in music!

I'm gonna show a little "how I made this" video as well, gonna change the backround song to Stray Heart.

And here's the Halloween pic. It's also flyer size for anyone who wants to use it for trick-or-treating. :)

2naor.jpg

November 9th version:

L9fV2.jpg

Flyer size (November 13th):

j6uak.jpg

Flyer size (November 9th):

O7qwY.jpg

Not sure why the 9 looks like an 8. Sorry about that. Hope you all like it anyway.

I'm off on holiday Saturday, but I'm printing off the flyers and going to offload them on flight and on the baggage carousel!!

If Dos is a hit in Gambia, I'm taking some on the credit!!!

Andres, thanks for starting this thread. I love the idea. So awesome! I never knew what to use as a cover photo, but now I changed it for the first time. Looking all ¡Dos! with the blue and orange. :D

I'll see what I can do to promote it as much as I can! The album's out next week here, on the 9th. I think I'll request Stray Heart (haven't even heard it because I'm waiting for the album, haha) on the big radio stations here, and maybe look for places to put flyers.

Oh baby baby it's.. ¡Dos! time! :P

November 10th, I will be doing a two-hour radio show on blacksquirrelradio.com dedicated to Green Day! I have done this before and it's been a great success! Figured this would be a great way to help promote the album. Go like the show on Facebook and leave some comments that we can use on the air. Here is a link to the page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/All-I-Ever-Wanted-Was-A-Radio-Show-And-I-Got-One/212606535496714

Andres and anyone else at GDA if you could promote this show on social media it would be great. The show will be Saturday, November 10th from 10 p.m.-midnight (EST). It's a college radio show at Kent State University. Thanks guys. I just want to help!

This is a fantastic idea. It's a great reminder of just how amazing the Green Day fanbase is. I'll be non-stop requesting radio stations and putting up flyers for the next few weeks. I want to do everything I can to help. :)

aww guys! this is so cute! (: im gonna spread the word to everyone!

Can someone give me a link yo download the font that you're using please! I want to help!!!

Ahh and if you can give the ¡Dos! Background

It might be kind of fun to tweet a line or two from a Dos song each day, then end with #GreenDay and #Dos or something. At least I want to do that! I don't have many followers - just 36 right now - but if people with more did that it could help generate interest in the songs. People could also do the song lines thing on other sites like Facebook and tumblr and stuff. :)

That's a really good idea. The lyrics would defiantly draw peoples attention. Can't say I use twitter mind...but for someone who does with a lot of followers...

Someone please Help Me with the ¡Dos! Backgroun and the font that you use to write please!!

Such a great idea!

I have been promoting Dos since Uno was released, cos I've got Dos-related profile pic on facebook, but now I changed my timeline pic.

Archived