Green Day Instagram Photos

Fuzz

this is so sad :( i'm so glad that he got to meet her though! R.I.P. Carol...

Stay strong Mike ♥

• Replies 10.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

RIP Carol, she will be always missed... I feel bad I'm not home to write a good comment on that photo, but I did what I could.

Be strong, Mike.

It's so sad :( goog thing that he met her before she died though! At least now he has some memories!

RIP

That's so sad. I'm glad that Mike got a chance to meet her, though. Some time spent together is better than none. And, as someone else said, they do look a lot alike. Her look in the picture in the top right corner is one I've seen on Mike's face many times in different photos. Rest in peace, Carol Rowland.

I'm not going to comment on it because I'm not really good at that stuff, but... That's nice that he got to meet her even if it was only for a short time. Those are pretty cool photos.

I thought this was probably rude to put in my comment on his photo, maybe he could take it the wrong way or something, but he found her just in time. I mean, in a way it was like they met to say goodbye. If he had lasted a little more, he mom would have died without him even realising. It's fucked up if you think about it.

Best one is definitely

"@mike_dosxx if you reply to me i shall bring you a cake to London date for you ;)"

"@boobsniffer I don't know if I want cake from somebody called boobsniffer! Lol"

:lol::lol::lol: I love it when they reply!

It's so sad, but I'm happy for him. He sounds at peace with it all, which is what's most important.

It's heartrending, my thoughts are with you Mike :(
I've been through this last year more than 3 times, and I can imagine how does it feel to loose someone that you grew up with over 15 years.
R.I.P

Just imagine, if he found her just a month later than he did, he would have never met her alive. Man, life can be so weird sometimes.

This is so sweet from Mike. As everyone said this is so great they were able to meet each other.

Im really sad for Mike and his lost.. but at the same time im happy that he has had the chance to meet her. He was so nice to share this with us cause there was no real reason to share such a personal thing with his fans, but he did it anyways, he is such a sweetheart. And also im so proud of him cause even thou everything he went through as a kid or teenager, we can see he is a GREAT dad :shy:

Im really sad for Mike and his lost.. but at the same time im happy that he has had the chance to meet her. He was so nice to share this with us cause there was no real reason to share such a personal thing with his fans, but he did it anyways, he is such a sweetheart. And also im so proud of him cause even thou everything he went through as a kid or teenager, we can see he is a GREAT dad :shy:

If I could like this a million times, I would :wub::hug:

That's loaded with so much irony and sarcasm and beauty I can't even. Great symbolism. It can mean so many things.

Billie and his religion fetish again lol. Wonder where he found something like that to?

Archived