Green Day Instagram Photos

Fuzz

IS BILLIE BLONDE AGAIN

The old guy looks like it was in Austin. Don't know why I think that though. :lol: So maybe Billie's dance is from then too?

The old guy is Banjo Man who is famous for being at Oakland A's games. I think that must be a recent video but it looks like he combined it with probably an old blonde dancing video.

Billie is wearing his baby pin in the video too :love:

He's got that pin of him when he was little so it should be new, no?

Nah he's had that for a while so who knows.

• Replies 10.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The first time he wore (I think) was at the movie premiere in Austin. That adds to my this was filmed in Austin feeling.

The old guy is Banjo Man who is famous for being at Oakland A's games. I think that must be a recent video but it looks like he combined it with probably an old blonde dancing video.

Damn. Good thought gone to hell! :lol:

It's probably from an old video! His blond curly hair reminds me of parts from Cuatro! :sherlock:
And the crazy banjo man can be recent^^

I have installed bluestacks, that's what allowed me to make an account but I can't upload pictures, don't know where to click :lol:

It's the button that looks like camera at the bottom center :) and: "ES File Explorer" lets you choose pics from your computer. Hope that helps!

Adie was wearing it at Billie's 40th birthday party almost 2 years ago so...who knows :)

It's been a long time since his hair is like this, I think... It's like this in part of iCuatro!, but since then I think he's always had black hair. hmmm

Also, since I've watched it so many times, am I seeing a photographer's light thingy on the right?

Maybe it's indeed from Cuatro filming time!

The video! :lol:

And those two parts are so ramdom to be put together!

Billie's dance reminds me of this video:

The hair, the goofiness, B&W, high-speed.

Makes me think that Billie's dance was recorded around that time.

I cannot stop seeing this video. It makes me weirdly happy.

same here :lol:

We need gifs from this...

I don't think this is new.. He preformed literally the other night with the Hot Tubs and had shorter hair didn't he? Unless he used alot of Rogain..

That video brought joy to my heart. Pretty sure it's not new, doesn't matter though!

btw :lol: Mike commented on Billie's video:

OMG :lol:

pretty sure he's not currently blonde. remember him wearing that shirt and tie during studio updates

What's the song he dances to? I can't seem to listen close enough to figure out?

Two cute videos by Brittney & Mike:

http://distilleryimage3.s3.amazonaws.com/b27bc232441311e38c8422000a1f931c_101.mp4
batmansmom: OH MAN... The PINK DRESS is at it AGAIN!!!!

http://distilleryimage7.s3.amazonaws.com/0a760dfa441711e3902222000a1fa52b_101.mp4
mike_dosxx: When dad's away the kids will play! #SoThatsWhyMYGuitarsAreAllOutOfTuneWheniComeHomeAtNight @mikedirntshomies @batmansmom #generatioNext
:wub:
actually it's the same video twice :sherlock: but: :wub:

Oh my god, i just saw the video............... I'm not having the best day but this bring happines to it, thank you Billie <3

Billie make me happy and a major fangirl who squeals at the sight of him dancing lol

Archived