Green Day Instagram Photos

Fuzz

I love Billie's newest picture. He's looking great and I like how he has a similar wall to mine, with lyrics and all. Only difference (huge difference) is that my handwriting doesn't look that good :lol:

• Replies 10.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:wub:

She was from Sicily, he said it in an interview for a fanzine

I like when they share this type of information. :happy: You can see his fingers holding the iPhone on the reflex.

they are the parents of his father I think :) was his name Andrew Marsicano Armstrong?? Marsicano is an Italian surname :)

they are the parents of his father I think :) was his name Andrew Marsicano Armstrong?? Marsicano is an Italian surname :)

He must have taken his mum's surname as a middle name then :)

The creeping going on is astounding. Family history is a topic I stay clear of, it's just too much information. Even if he posted it himself :P

And England :dance: which side of his family are they?

His dad's side :) He's Scottish, Irish & Dutch from his mother's side ( his interviews )! What a bastardized, no, he's so pure :lol:

I like how Billie enjoys talking about his family history so much. Any chance to mention a name or place or detail about it he does it haha, even in those old videos of them hanging out in a random person's house on tour in England in like 1991 he was doing it.

I like how Billie enjoys talking about his family history so much. Any chance to mention a name or place or detail about it he does it haha, even in those old videos of them hanging out in a random person's house on tour in England in like 1991 he was doing it.

yes I love when Billie wants to share things about his past with us :happy: Like when he told old stories right before playing Before the lobotomy in the 21cBD tour :happy: it seems like we are a big family :happy:

wow Billie and his (british :sherlock: ) grandfather really look alike! look at the eyes, eyebrows and nose :happy:

His dad's side :) He's Scottish, Irish & Dutch from his mother's side ( his interviews )! What a bastardized, no, he's so pure :lol:

In an interview he said that he's the ultimate product of the melting-pot or something like that. :P

Ok that's pretty cool of Billie to be sharing a little bit of his family history with us, I find family histories so interesting :happy: I only know Italian musical terms, I don't know if that'll help him tho xD

Billie was so pretty in that last post too :wub::wub:

gVEPP.gif

So hard not to fangirl :lol:

yes I love when Billie wants to share things about his past with us :happy: Like when he told old stories right before playing Before the lobotomy in the 21cBD tour :happy: it seems like we are a big family :happy:

Yeah it's nice, he seems very proud of his family and where he comes from.

Go Italian fans! Italian fans united!! Teach him ( dirty stuff first :creep: )

Imagine him sitting in a class repeating Italian stuff :lol:

These times in life I regret not being Italian :P:sorry:

omg we are teaching him a lot of dirty words ahahhaha I'afraid of what he will say during the italian shows ahahahha

In an interview he said that he's the ultimate product of the melting-pot or something like that. :P
Haha yeah I remember. It's exactly the interview I'm referring to :P

He said " I'm the ultimate mutt of the melting pot " :lol:

omg we are teaching him a lot of dirty words ahahhaha I'afraid of what he will say during the italian shows ahahahha

That's better :P Fans would enjoy their time more! He may say dirty stuff in English, saying them in Italian would make the show even more perfect :creep:

OMG so Billie is all European :lol: He's Dutch, Scotish, Irish, Italian and English so far! What a mixture!

Haha yeah I remember. It's exactly the interview I'm referring to :P

He said " I'm the ultimate mutt of the melting pot " :lol:

Well, mutt is more accurate :lol:

Archived