Green Day Instagram Photos

Fuzz

• Replies 10.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

HOLY SHIT BILLIE JOE IS AMAZING
We desperately needed a post or something like that after the confusion we had this week about the dates.
And so much happy to know they begin the tour in march it means that the leaked dates are probably right.

:dance:

it took me a while to work out if this was personal or not because he said friends and family. Are we his friends!? FRIENDSHIP IS MAGIC!!!

I really appreciate this. I'm glad he realizes that even if we bitch and moan about stuff, it's out of love. UGH MARCH GET HERE NOW

it took me a while to work out if this was personal or not because he said friends and family. Are we his friends!? FRIENDSHIP IS MAGIC!!!

FRIENDSHIP IS MAGIC! I see what you have done there!

My favorite part of that note was definitely the "I'm getting better every day." That was simple yet inspiring. I'm glad he emphasized how much passion he's going to have moving forward.

Wow, that erased any small doubts I've had about all of this. So happy. So glad he's doing better.

Shit like that is why I love Billie. He's so sweet :wub: and I'm really happy to hear he's better :D

The most beautiful thing in all of this, i believe, is that he actually cares about us. He cares enough to have written it, taken screen caption (three times) and uploaded all of them :shy:

The most beautiful thing in all of this, i believe, is that he actually cares about us. He cares enough to have written it, taken screen caption (three times) and uploaded all of them :shy:

and that of course he's ''getting better everyday'' :D

Archived