Green Day Instagram Photos

Fuzz

I LOOOOOOVE YOU BILLIE!! I WILL STEAL YOUR CHILDREN!!!11!1111!!!!!!

I dont follow football so i think thats an appropriate response eh?

PMSL! If I could give this 10 Likes I seriously would!

• Replies 10.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Chris better watch out or Billie will brand his ass again.

Oh, I didn't realize that he's THAT Chris :lol:

Poor guy.

Oh, I didn't realize that he's THAT Chris :lol:

Poor guy.

The first thing that appears when you search "chris cote kut u up" on google is a video for billie branding his ass.

I don't have any idea of what's going on, but I don't get it, why is the queen of.... I mean Billie is mean to him? just cause he supports the other team?

oh well, the chargers suck!!!!!!

:P

Chris better watch out or Billie will brand his ass again.

If it wasn't for you I never would have known that, I'm a little mind-blown by that, thanks :lol:

I don´t understand a single word, I´m not interested in any sports - but it´s just funny here! :dance:

Let me try to explain. Some Americans are very dedicated football fans. It's football rivalry. There are many football games on Sunday, and it is getting near playoff season. Hope that helps some!

His instgram is more entertaining!

I don´t understand a single word, I´m not interested in any sports - but it´s just funny here! :dance:

Nobody in Europe giving a a single wet fuck about Football doesn't really help :dry: Welp.

Queen of punk haha. Also mike's pics are so qt

I don't watch American football so I have no idea about the teams and rivalries :P I want to watch a match but its always on at llike 4am aha

I'd prefer it to cricket any day tbh :L

Let me try to explain. Some Americans are very dedicated football fans. It's football rivalry. There are many football games on Sunday, and it is getting near playoff season. Hope that helps some!

His instgram is more entertaining!

Yes, thanks, I understood that it´s about football-rivalry. But I don´t know any teams or names or anything about playoff season. Not even the rules. And, yes, the instagram is entertaining. Even more probably for those who have a heart and understanding for American Football. And who - by the way - is Chris?

Yes, thanks, I understood that it´s about football-rivalry. But I don´t know any teams or names or anything about playoff season. Not even the rules. And, yes, the instagram is entertaining. Even more probably for those who have a heart and understanding for American Football. And who - by the way - is Chris?

He was the lead singer in a band called Kut U Up who toured with Green day and blink 182 during the Pop disaster tour in 2002. If you search for Riding in Vans With Boys on youtube you'll see them in it. During it Billie brands his ass :L

The first thing that appears when you search "chris cote kut u up" on google is a video for billie branding his ass.

OMG... little boys have such a fucking insane and sick mind... uuuuuh..... that hurts....

He was the lead singer in a band called Kut U Up who toured with Green day and blink 182 during the Pop disaster tour in 2002. If you search for Riding in Vans With Boys on youtube you'll see them in it. During it Billie brands his ass :L

Thank you for the explanation. Heard about Kut U Up, but didn´t know anything about them. Gonna have a look. Bad boys altogether....

Nobody in Europe giving a a single wet fuck about Football doesn't really help :dry: Welp.

That might be in your country. Here every single man watches football and knows how the whole thing is going. Even many girls. It's just me here that I don't give a single wet fuck :P

That might be in your country. Here every single man watches football and knows how the whole thing is going. Even many girls. It's just me here that I don't give a single wet fuck :P
I think you're talking about soccer, not football ;)

We're talking about the football that features men in tights and ridiculous big shoulder protectors and not the one you actually play with your feet, right?

Had a glimpse. Well, it´s so awesome funny to watch little bad boys having and making fun. Makes me feel like a mother, I love them all, no matter how stupid they are. Remind me of "my" student boys, they are just the same. Punks altogether. :wub:

Good music, too. ;)

Thank you, Hermione. I enjoyed. It´s really fucking boys´shit. :D

THAT's why it looked so familiar! I also remember the toy I had, it's one of those things that are supposed to be "slippery" like you can't hold them without it dropping out of your hand, they're filled with like blue water gel or something.

hahahaha I remember those! I got one from Chuck E Cheese

slippery-toy-vagina-300x300.jpg

I think you're talking about Soccer, not football :) Here in Italy is the same....

Archived