Green Day Instagram Photos

Fuzz

BOTH lol. I have never seen him comment ever. so he must have been really pissed off or that comment was just awesome.

He's replied saying things like "I like iphonr, it sounds like iboner" (when someone misspelled iphone), and "I'm spying on you right now but I'm not wearing pants" or something like that. I think someone asked if they were gonna play Let Yourself Go on the VMAs, and he replied saying that they might be on to something. He did used to comment quite a bit, but that's all I remember lol. They were mostly pretty random :lol:

• Replies 10.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I hope we get nudies and stuff

Uhh...

No?

Uh... Good Burger reference...

He's replied saying things like "I like iphonr, it sounds like iboner" (when someone misspelled iphone), and "I'm spying on you right now but I'm not wearing pants" or something like that. I think someone asked if they were gonna play Let Yourself Go on the VMAs, and he replied saying that they might be on to something. He did used to comment quite a bit, but that's all I remember lol. They were mostly pretty random :lol:

Lol I wish I saw! Thanks !! :)

I forgot about those... yeah, when he FIRST got Instagram, it was like on the first few photos, and he was really excited and into it, and he started saying inappropriate sexual things to people. :lol:

Can I have examples???

Here are some screencaps. It's too exhausting to go back to old photos and actually find his comments so these were just a few (and not the most interesting)...

About his sparkly guitar...

image1knh.jpg

For no reason....

image2gk.jpg

And someone asked him about Platypus...

image3rq.jpg

I hate this thread, it reminds me that they're human.

How so? I mean, obviously :lol: You mean like in the "Shit, they have wives and kids and interesting lives outside of the band and they don't really care about me?" kind of way? :lol:

How so? I mean, obviously :lol: You mean like in the "Shit, they have wives and kids and interesting lives outside of the band and they don't really care about me?" kind of way? :lol:

I was being sarcastic, it's nice to see that they're enjoying life. It ensures me they won't go all Kurt Cobain on us.

lol okay! I remember him getting pissed for someone calling their first record 39/smooth and blocking someone for nothing + some other stuff i dont remember so i dont know i just dont want to piss them off. :lol: But i will probably just say something like omg you're soooo awesome111!!! And I love your hair!! so yeah they probably get like millions of those comments and worse but i dont read them.

hah i had no idea mike was getting snarky at ''fans'' too

Billie was correcting people for calling their first album 1,039/SOSH instead of 39/Smooth, but I don't think he was *angry*. And he didn't block the person for nothing. he blocked them because he thought they were giving him shit for his political opinions. It turned out to be a misunderstanding, but it's not like Billie randomly blocks people for the fuck of it :P

Billie: Cooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooold!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So cute, love that Billie has a big coat and a sweatshirt on and it looks like Jacob only has a jacket and Joey only has a longsleeve :lol:

That's like how you can always tell who the tourists are in Chicago, cause they're wearing big puffy jackets when it's only in the 60s.

Aaaaaand two seconds later he got wiped out by sledders. :lol:

I have to say I was too curious about this and looked it up and found a video (G-rated) of some guys in Germany deciphering the Travel Pussy, and I discovered that I used to have a toy like that as a child :lol: Thank you Tre!

http://www.buzzfeed.com/peggyontour/travel-pussy-unboxed-coe

That made my day! Just fell off the chair and now rofl.... :lol:

I have to say I was too curious about this and looked it up and found a video (G-rated) of some guys in Germany deciphering the Travel Pussy, and I discovered that I used to have a toy like that as a child :lol: Thank you Tre!

http://www.buzzfeed.com/peggyontour/travel-pussy-unboxed-coe

Man, that's disappointing. I expected something better :P

Man, that's disappointing. I expected something better :P

To be honest, it reminds me of some plastic material you put into parcels to protect fragile things. These long, air-filled tubes or pads. OMG... I will never ever be able to open a parcel without thinking of the damn plastic pussy...

To be honest, it reminds me of some plastic material you put into parcels to protect fragile things. These long, air-filled tubes or pads. OMG... I will never ever be able to open a parcel without thinking of the damn plastic pussy...

THAT's why it looked so familiar! I also remember the toy I had, it's one of those things that are supposed to be "slippery" like you can't hold them without it dropping out of your hand, they're filled with like blue water gel or something.

THAT's why it looked so familiar! I also remember the toy I had, it's one of those things that are supposed to be "slippery" like you can't hold them without it dropping out of your hand, they're filled with like blue water gel or something.

I always wanted one but my mom refused to buy it.... Oh gawd. :lol:

For no reason....

image2gk.jpg

That rose comment is so random but I love it so much :wub: *saves picture* thank you :D

So someone (here?) mentioned that Mike and Britt are in southern CA for NYE and Tre showed off Rose Bowl tickets. Wondering if they're handing out together? (thinking about this too much! :lol:)

I looked at the comments on Chris's last photo, and tons of people are following Billie's command haha!

I'm clueless when it comes to sports so my mind just goes blank when Billie posts sport-related photos :lol: but hey at least he's posting :bunny:

seen the comments on Chris Cote's page tho and love how Billie knows he can tell us to do something and we do it :lol:

I LOOOOOOVE YOU BILLIE!! I WILL STEAL YOUR CHILDREN!!!11!1111!!!!!!

I dont follow football so i think thats an appropriate response eh?

No idea what he's talking about, but Billie being mean to Chris Cote amuses me :D

Billie was correcting people for calling their first album 1,039/SOSH instead of 39/Smooth, but I don't think he was *angry*.

Ahh this just reminded me of this video. At 2:35, Billie: "We started in um pretty much '89 and um, put out, um, an album called uh, 1,039/Smoothed Out Slappy Hours".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZS8iaTYy150

He should hang his head in shame!

Archived