Green Day Instagram Photos

Fuzz

• Replies 10.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jason :woot:. I love how much enjoyment they get out of the album titles :D

Haters gonna hate. :P

I don't call people rude when they say they don't like Walking Alone or Tightwad Hill.

Terrible comparison. Commenting that you find Billie's 14 year old child unattractive is creepy, embarrassingly shallow and tactless, and makes you look like a troll. Commenting that you don't like a song isn't and doesn't.

Terrible comparison. Commenting that you find Billie's 14 year old child unattractive is creepy, embarrassingly shallow and tactless, and makes you look like a troll. Commenting that you don't like a song isn't and doesn't.

or just a joke that doesnt need to be taken so seriously was it wrong maybe but its been said it would do more good ignoring it see now im not even following my own words ugh!

If you look closely at tre's picture (bottom left one) in between the door and the windscreen you can see billie ? (if it is him)

Location wise it is outside jingletown studios right ?

Houndstooth on the outside and fur on the inside. And apparently a sloth on the back. :lol: That's one sweet-ass van!

It would be wonderful if they now refer to each other as Uno, Dos, Tre (well, yeah), and Quatro. :happy:

lmao I think Mike is the only one who would call himself Dos or the other guys Uno or Quatro (Tre... doesn't count). But that's great :lol:. And very interesting birthday gift XD. I guess when you've got money and time to spare, you can give your friends whatever you want, haha.

Tré's tagging skills are hilarious.

Mike is probably the only person I can think of who looks younger with facial hair. Jason y u so precious.

Kay, that's overwith.

Dat van! What a perfect gift for Tre. I got a houndstooth blazer for Christmas, now I can match Tre's gift! :P

The even numbers are looking mighty fine! It makes me so happy to see our boys getting back to their usual shenanigans.

Lmao a manlier Billie xP. Don't know how he comes to be so tall since neither of his parents are XD. Such a nice seeming family though <3. A couple of proud parents.

Height isn't determined solely by genetics. There are other factors that go into it, like nutrition, for example. Also, weirdly enough, for the most part, boys who hit puberty later tend to grow taller than boys who hit it earlier.

Height isn't determined solely by genetics. There are other factors that go into it, like nutrition, for example. Also, weirdly enough, for the most part, boys who hit puberty later tend to grow taller than boys who hit it earlier.

....Cool. :lol:.

Brittney and Mike *both* posted their cookies XD. They look good though :o.

mike_dosxx:

Dos and Quatro looking at pics of Tre'a B-day present!!!

Ok gonna take note of those nicknames! Then Billie and Tré are Uno and... Tré.

Fanboy moment:

OMG MIKE CUT HIS HAIR

:wub::wub::wub: OMG :wub: OMG

Tré's ban looks totally awesome, like a Trémobile!! And Mike's making cookies aww :wub:

Mike always reminds me on Instangram why he's perfect :lol: He even likes Scooby Doo!

When did he say he liked Scooby Doo? :o

how can you see the comments he is posting on his photos? Are u looking every comment? Cause there are too much... ?? Or is there an option just to see the comments the person posted? thanks :P

how can you see the comments he is posting on his photos? Are u looking every comment? Cause there are too much... ?? Or is there an option just to see the comments the person posted? thanks :P

If you follow both people then it shows in your news feed thingy :)

Archived