Green Day Instagram Photos

Fuzz

My god what's happening with these Instagram pictures, fangirling is somewhat difficult to contain these times ❤️❤️❤️

6234b24e87e711e38d3512f5b29fc5f2_8.jpg

bj_unoxx me and my #80 last night at the #Grammys .. sushi daft punk sir Paul Kris Kristofferson Dave grohl Phil everly miranda lambert jay z imagine dragons. what a night. #gratitude and of course Joey

And I'm really happy for Tré and Sara !!

• Replies 10.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm loving all the pics!!! So much cuteness :wub:

At first I didn't recognize Mike in the last pic he posted!

So good to have some activity going on :happy: I agree, definitely feels like we're in 2009 or something :lol:

There was a photo of Billie and Paul?!

I need to see this, but it's gone! :(

I could put it here again but as he deleted it, I don't know if it's correct to do....

There was a photo of Billie and Paul?!

I need to see this, but it's gone! :(

I could put it here again but as he deleted it, I don't know if it's correct to do....

It's fine, he posted it on his public Instagram and we've never said things that he posted and then deleted aren't allowed before :). It's been posted in several threads, you can see it in the one for the performance here:

http://www.greendaycommunity.org/topic/95869-billie-joe-and-miranda-lambert-are-doing-something-at-the-grammys/?p=5558064

I must admit I was tempted to ask haha :D

I did but I don't know if he really reads the 1800043851728 comments so...

Aaaawww i love how Billie wrote "Me and my #80", men you're killing me Armstrong! :wub:

Oh, and congrats to Tré and Sara! :bunny:

Someone could tell me that last pic is from the AI era and I would (almost) believe it. I wonder when Billie will stop ageing backwards. /unnecessaryagecomment

Someone could tell me that last pic is from the AI era and I would (almost) believe it. I wonder when Billie will stop ageing backwards. /unnecessaryagecomment

I saw it on Facebook today and thought it WAS from back then, I've only just realized it was in his Grammy's suit :happy: I think this confirms what we've all suspected for a long time...Billie is a vampire. :eyebrows:

Aaaawww i love how Billie wrote "Me and my #80", men you're killing me Armstrong! :wub:

It's funny cuz in a no-nickname, pre-hashtag era, calling your wife your #80 instead of your #1 would just make it seem like you've got 79 other bitches that you rank higher :P

tumblr_n06scm9rsK1s91tw3o1_500.jpg

ashli0

Best day off ever.

The bandana makes a return!! :wub:

My god, he looks so cute!! :wub:

It's funny cuz in a no-nickname, pre-hashtag era, calling your wife your #80 instead of your #1 would just make it seem like you've got 79 other bitches that you rank higher :P

:lol::lol:

Archived