Green Day Instagram Photos

Fuzz

What kind of dog is Dooder? A mongrel (crossbreed? What would be the right/more common word?)? A Deerhound?

• Replies 10.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What kind of dog is Dooder? A mongrel (crossbreed? What would be the right/more common word?)? A Deerhound?

Mutt is the most common American word for a mixed breed dog, and I have no idea what Dooder is but I think he's awesome and his name seems to suit him :lol:

Dooder is a weimerdoodle which is a mix of a weimaraner and a poodle (helped him get the name I'm guessing).

bj_unoxx

Making holiday cookies with Ryan

2cb54f5c684d11e39edb0e8698020099_8.jpg

Oh my god :wub::wub::wub:

I'm fangirling about this so hard right now

:lol::lol::wub:

Omg I can't with this!!! My heart is just a puddle of mush now.

i wish i had punk parents too

I would have probably been embarrassed no matter who my parents were.... #overlysensitivechildwhotookeverythingtoopersonally

bj_unoxx

Making holiday cookies with Ryan

2cb54f5c684d11e39edb0e8698020099_8.jpg

Oh my god :wub::wub::wub:

I'm fangirling about this so hard right now

:lol::lol::wub:

THIS IS SO ADORABLE MY HEART CANT HANDLE THIS!!! :wub:

Making cookies with Green Day would be the best! Hope they take pictures of the rest of the cookies they decorate. :3

Dooder is a weimerdoodle which is a mix of a weimaraner and a poodle (helped him get the name I'm guessing).

Oh thanx, that kind of mutt. ;)

tumblr_my2zi6i0pg1qfuhe8o1_500.jpg

mike_dosxx Got all these cookies for my SANTA TRAP! #ImGonnaCatchThatWhiteBeardHavinCookieEatingNorthPoleRepresentingPranksterAndWhoopThatAssAboutARedRiderBBGunINeverGotForChristmas! @mikedirntshomies @batmansbeard @batmansmom #santasbeard #HaveACookie

Hope he saves some for the homies too! :wub:

Oh my god, i'm pretty sure Mike's t-shirt says "Hecho en México" :woot:

how did you conclude that? :lol:

edit; forget it :

hecho.jpg

pretty cool :woot:

b53e424469a011e39afc122e3f5a0d70_8.jpg

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ESTELLE! #17yearsAgoMyLifeChangedForTheBetterAndshesBeenOpeningMyEyesEverSince! #StillMyHero! DadsAndDaughters! #CreativeBeautifulCaringIntelligentFunnyHonestandReal! @batmansmom @mikedirntshomies @greendayig

91b6b606675e11e3aef612ce171e3ceb_8.jpg

corbettredford I'm pretty speechless right now. This is an original Polaroid still from the first ever Green Day Rolling Stone photo shoot. I remember seeing it in the magazine as a kid, and well, now I'm holding it. A huge piece of history. Thanks @bmat71

Archived