Green Day Instagram Photos

Fuzz

How do you do to see the others notifications (likes and comments) on Instagram ? I ain't got any notification and technology is too complicated for me...

• Replies 10.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So Tré's in Hawaii. Wonder which island? Only because I've been to a couple of them and am always curious where people like to vacation.

They just snoop on it.

Yeah but I know it's possible to see who liked what stuff, but don't know how to do..

Yeah but I know it's possible to see who liked what stuff, but don't know how to do..

you go to the heart in the speach bubble at the bottom bar, then at the top of the page where it says "Following" and "News", click on following. :)

you go to the heart in the speach bubble at the bottom bar, then at the top of the page where it says "Following" and "News", click on following. :)

I don't find any bubble, but maybe it's cause I'm on pc, I know that it doesn't work exactly the same... thanks anyway !

So Tré's in Hawaii. Wonder which island? Only because I've been to a couple of them and am always curious where people like to vacation.

I think he's on Maui. It was an hashtag on one of the pictures Green Day Live on Tour posted.

I think he's on Maui. It was written in the comment on one of the pictures Green Day Live on Tour posted.

Thanks. All the islands probably look similar at sunset.

Probably, except if your above the clouds on the Mauna Loa on Big Island.

One of the most beautiful places on earth. :)

I'll second that. ?? What do you mean?

Sorry, if you click on the links on the Facebook page and on the start of the thread their instagrams don't show up and if you go via Webstagram cannot find any and it shows a "This account is private" to what was a public bj_Uno Account. Strange how strange. Worrying. Thats all try it? Did they all delete their accounts or something? I mean, I dont have a instagram so....maybe they just want just instagram users to have access or something. I swear I did nothing. Its strange. Maybe they are all done with it. They seem to get bored etc. I am not in the mood as I dont feel to good, grieving and all. How strange.

Sorry, if you click on the links on the Facebook page and on the start of the thread their instagrams don't show up and if you go via Webstagram cannot find any and it shows a "This account is private" to what was a public bj_Uno Account. Strange how strange. Worrying. Thats all try it? Did they all delete their accounts or something? I mean, I dont have a instagram so....maybe they just want just instagram users to have access or something. I swear I did nothing. Its strange. Maybe they are all done with it. They seem to get bored etc. I am not in the mood as I dont feel to good, grieving and all. How strange.

Oh, just checked instagram and I see it's not working at the moment... It says "Service overload".

I think Instagram servers are down. My feed won't refresh, I can't upload, and it says I have 0 posts, 0 followers, 0 following. It's rude that they haven't posted an update on their twitter or facebook page. Everyone is commenting @ them to fix it.

Oh, just checked instagram and I see it's not working at the moment... I'm sure it'll be working soon, the site must be updating or something?

I know it doesnt seem to be and the public account via webstagram has been put to Private. I am paranoid as I sometimes comnent (nicely) at some of the photos and videos I like via Facebook so..paranoia is going. Am blunt but seriously don't think I am that annoying surely? Jes. I liked all the Spazzy Series and the videos. I am not all bad and nasty all the time. Come Back Spazzy!!!

It's not you. It's everybody. Instagram website and API are down.

What if it is the case? OK fine, won't comment ever again now Billie put it to public again.....fine. Hope it isnt.

What if it is the case? OK fine, won't comment ever again now Billie put it to public again.....fine. Hope it isnt.

I'm not sure I understand. The whole of instagram was down for everyone for a while. What does that have to do with Billie?

I'm not sure I understand. The whole of instagram was down for everyone for a while. What does that have to do with Billie?

not much. haviing a fangirling panic attack. Sorry

7eb36a0049a311e3ad080a41352ca875_8.jpg

Bj_unoxx

I am all over this! #eddietrunk #headbanger #spasticnerd @eddietrunk#stumpthetrunk #thatmetalshow @thatmetalshow !

-------HE DELETED IT AND REPOSTED:

Oops. I had to repost.. Instead of writing #spasticnerve I wrote spasticnerd.. Haha! Gettin my metal fix! #eddietrunk #thatmetalshow @thatmetalshow#ruthiesinn #nationalmetalweekend

Archived