Green Day Instagram Photos

Fuzz

• Replies 10.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It was fun the first time, not anymore............ Or maybe is just me, but the comments about Ramona and dating her or asking for her phone number are getting really annoying :ermm:

934690_704848892874624_846680875_n.jpg

And thats the last we'll see of Ramona.

Schlappy, I was not putting anybody down, I don't think I have ever put Billie down in my entire life. I was just suggesting that if he did something, it could make a bunch of other people do the same, as he's an influencer.

And that face...first he got dogs, now he's morphing into one of those big slobbery dogs. #makesperfectsenseonmyplanet

That woman is too chic to be a great grandma.... WAIT WUT?! o_O

And that Tre thing, some people need to get their shit together!

Concerning people taunting Tre about Ramona, I guess every bandom has its idiots. But seriously they're taking it over the edge of funny.

Also, Brittney posted this an hour ago

f7f66606043911e3830722000a1f9d75_7.jpg

batmansmomSAY WHAT!!!!

Schlappy, I was not putting anybody down, I don't think I have ever put Billie down in my entire life. I was just suggesting that if he did something, it could make a bunch of other people do the same, as he's an influencer.

I think saying it was wrong for billie to buy a puppy from a pet store is most certainly putting him down. But that's okay, you're right in the big picture. I just thought it was a bit silly and trivial, that's all. It's like Billie should wipe his ass with old newspaper because it's better for the environment and other people might too... he's not Gandhi, he's just a person. i bet he uses super ply toilet paper :shifty:

Bob Gruen looks like he took a picture of Billie naked... and maybe he did

how the fuck do his hair grows so fast? :mellow:

Thanks a lot. That's been my Q for a while. We shoulda asked him about it in the Q & A :P

Ok now seriously, perhaps his hair just grows fast? :lol:

Really? He looks awesome? To me he looks like a creepy, skinny, old man. Sorry, Billie, just not liking this selfie. :(

Really? He looks awesome? To me he looks like a creepy, skinny, old man. Sorry, Billie, just not liking this selfie. :(

Brave haha...but yup I agree...he needs to ditch the beard too but in general he looks a little worn or something...you'd think the sea air and rest would make him look refreshed! Well fuck. And he has depressed me with his summer ending statement...bad Billie...go play with Mojo dammit :(

I don't agree with old & skinny, but I very much agree with " creepy ".

Maybe he's just sad that summer is almost over. :P

He better shave.

Brave haha...but yup I agree...he needs to ditch the beard too but in general he looks a little worn or something...you'd think the sea air and rest would make him look refreshed! Well fuck. And he has depressed me with his summer ending statement...bad Billie...go play with Mojo dammit :(

It's just the pain, y'know being far away from Mojo. :(

He should definitely FaceTime with him. ( perhaps he does :ninja: )

For some reason the fact that he posted a black and white photo of himself with a dramatic moody look on his face saying "Summer's almost gone" is hilarious to me.

Billie should embrace his curly hair on tour. Don't try to tame the beast, own up to your heritage as a white boy with an fro

Awww Billie :( sorry but I can't be sad because that means that here summer (no, first Spring ;) ) is getting closer and you have no idea how much I miss it :runaround: I don't belong to the cold.

Oh, but you guys can tour here for the summer, that's for sure! :toocool:

it's not creepy, he's the king of 'moody' and 'brooding' photos, jesus. i have that same app he took the photo on and it's cool to get some arty, gloomy looking photos from it

Archived