Green Day Instagram Photos

Fuzz

Does anyone know his private username?

I'm just asking, I'm not gonna try to follow him or be a stupid fangirl!

I'm just ASKING :)

Thank you very much :D

• Replies 10.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes Billie does have a private account and it appears it does use it very often so I wouldn't worry guys. He very often messes on Tre's account using it (and most fans don't recognise him) including last night/this morning he and Tre seemed to be enjoying themselves on there without fans knowing. I think he is just sick of being in the public and I don't blame him.

I'm so curious now, I wanna go check Tré's Comments and see if I can spot who Billie is! But I'm too lazy to do that now, I'm sure there are millions of comments :lol:

hey I just noticed, Mike is following Jenna Marbles :woot:

And Juliet Simms!!! :woot:

I'm so curious now, I wanna go check Tré's Comments and see if I can spot who Billie is! But I'm too lazy for that, I'm sure there are millions of comments :lol:

Haha same. :lol: Spot the BJ humor :P

Does anyone know his private username?

I'm just asking, I'm not gonna try to follow him or be a stupid fangirl!

I'm just ASKING :)

Thank you very much :D

Some of us do and not in an asshole move or anything but no way will I say what it is because he will be bombarded with annoying requests. You may respect him but there are thousands who simply don't. Sorry ;)

Some of us do and not in an asshole move or anything but no way will I say what it is because he will be bombarded with annoying requests. You may respect him but there are thousands who simply don't. Sorry ;)

I understand, you're totally right :)

Please don't post, ask for or offer to tell any private Instagram usernames here. Thanks.

I don't understand how some fans know about these private accounts anyway! Aren't private accounts, well private? Doesn't the person who has it have to accept their followers for them to see their pics and comments etc?

Omg Tré, is a slinky doing the spring cleaning? :lol:

I love it!!! :wub: This one might be one of my favorites so far :happy:

Billie Joe was the first on instagram but now everyone and batmans mom are doing it so ugh so not cool anymore. :lol:

No :huh: Tré was the first on instagram. And he posted a lot before Billie Joe made his username public :P

#mikedirnthomies, #trecoolhomies and I can't be a "homie" because there's no instagram for the loser :cry:

No :huh: Tré was the first on instagram. And he posted a lot before Billie Joe made his username public :P

oh yeah i forgot! whoops :rolleyes:

1002781_10151707567209521_569784879_n.jp

Love seeing the tattoos up front at the shows!‎#thelongesthashtagever #mikedirntjustpostedthelongesthashtageverandnodoubthewillgetapulitzerprizeforhisfearlessnessamidstaworldfullofshortmeaninglesshashtagsthatgonowhere @greendayig @mikedirntshomies‎#greendaytattoos ‎#onemoretry http://bit.ly/14ZPbi3Uploaded by Mike Dirnt - mike_dosxx on Instagram.http://bit.ly/LQe31F

1044966_10151707567364521_87209723_n.jpg

Sunrise From My Bunk on the tour bus!‎#AnotherSleeplessNightOnTourGuessIdBetterTryToSleepOneMoreTimeBeforeTheDayBeckonsNightyNightHomies! @greendayig @mikedirntshomies ‎#zzzzzzzzzzzzzzhttp://bit.ly/14ZPeub Uploaded by Mike Dirnt - mike_dosxx on Instagram. http://bit.ly/LQe31F

that dookie tattoo looks great even though i'd never get something that big. :P

Holy crap I think I know this girl with the tattoo, she's Russian

There's a picture of Mike taking that picture :lol:

Yeap, it's her. And this picture was taken in Russia, it's the hotel where they stayed at.

I think it would look better if the Dookie tattoo was above the American Idiot one to be honest

Aw I love that they appreciate and notice the fan tattoos :)

There's a picture of Mike taking that picture :lol:

7c41bc9cdacf11e292be22000aeb0fee_7.jpg

Mikeception lol

34TYor4.jpg

treleparc: SUP dudes! #Montreux #Swissfun #summershere

zApt2TT.jpg

treleparc: Had to jump in...! #99revolutionstour #swimminsummershuffle #jazzfestival #Montreux

You live in a country that was placed in a wrong time zone for absolutely no reason. I have never seen daylight in my country after 20.30 and that maybe lasts for 2-3 days. :P

Oh, that's so weird to me! In summer here it's never dark before 9 or 9.30pm!

Archived