Mike Dirnt will be interview on Zane Lowe today

Schlappy

Zane Lowe's usually really good with interviews if I remember, so at least it won't be completely awkward. It'll be nice to get a little clarity on what's going down too.

I agree, I always enjoy Zanes interviews

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"He's going to talk openly and honestly about the future of the band..."

For some reason i don't really like the sound of that. :ermm:

Edit: doesn't mean you should all start freaking out guys, I highly doubt they're breaking up.

I wish he'd stop saying, 'talks openly and honestly about Billie Joe and the future of the band'

I don't believe for a second there's anything to be worried about, but I still don't like the way he's saying it.

Can't wait for the interview...he will speak openly and honestly about the future of the band...

"The future of the band" makes it sound like something bad even though it's probably just an update on the tours and stuff

Well I still think theyre fucking awesome :D

You kidding me? That was utter garbage!

Why am I nervous? Lol

So am i, im just worried about the future of the band, surly nothing bad right??? i wasn't worried before but the way it sounds is just worrying : /

No. They ain't splitting up. Just no. At most an hiatus for Billie's health but doubt it.

I highly doubt they are breaking up or anything I think its just the way its being phrased.

about what zane said about the "future of the band": I know it's probably just a way to create more ~tension and get listeners interested, but I still don't like the way it comes off.

Why worry so much? If there is something going on, they would announce it on their website, not on a UK radio show...

You kidding me? That was utter garbage!

Umm no. Okay that isint the best of their most recent releases but I dont just poo poo everything I hear either

Once again I'm baffled by the shit that these artist supposedly take their pride in creating. That song right now, awful!

Don't worry guys! I think the future of the band is just some sorta talking about musical stuff & those! :)

"The future of the band" makes it sound like something bad even though it's probably just an update on the tours and stuff

Exactly. I don't like that phrase.

Probably I won't understand much, but I'm listening to it anyway.

I'm sure if the band was breaking up or something, someone somewhere in this crazy fucking fandom would've heard/found out about it.

The whole interview is a way to distract IC members from uploading new song on YouTube too soon :ninja:

Can someone tell me what song is on right now?! Cant tune it in on my crappy car stereo!!

Archived