Green Day- Troublemaker Video.

Ritz

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's in the link I posted. They have all the necessary steps listed there in German and in English, just follow them. Then there's that windows phenomenon called reboot, there are websites like this one: http://www.unblockyoutube.co.uk/ and there's always google. You'll find it. I bet its gonna be up in the download section too!

I still can't get it to work although I have the latest proxy version. Are you using windows? I'm using a mac, could that be the problem?

what firefox version do you guys have? because mine seems to be uncompatible with proxy!

nevermind!! I found an alternative to proxtube called viewtubes and this one works for me! Finally :)

Shite, how many videos for Uno do the boys plan on making?

Well, i'm not complaining. Lovin' this one.

Dat hat... :shifty:

But yeah, video was perhaps a little uninspired. Nothing original or exciting really.

Videos like that are decent, but I want more vids like Geek Stink Breath, Basket Case, Warning and Walking Contradiction :(

Those vids were simply brilliant.

What a nice video. You can totally experience the studio vibe in there! :happy:

Uhm... It's okay, but nothing more. Just another video like Nuclear Family and Stay The Night. However, I like the clapping and Mike in shorts :eyebrows:

I absolutley love this song! It's definitley my favourite on the album, Billie's voice is just awesome on it! And I love dressed-down Billie :wub:

Am I the only one who saw Billie with the his short hair (black tee with blue stripes) and just presumed it was footage from the 90s? Until I saw Mike and was like wait what.

Yeah anyway, thanks for posting, love this song.

I love this song, singing along to it is fun.....HEYYYY! haha. In my opinion, I think it's a lot better than Fuck Time...I've just never been a huge fan of that song.

Love this song! The video's pretty decent. Nothing special, but it's nice to see them

The video is (surprisingly) on iTunes too.

They should release Nuclear Family too!

Am I the only one who saw Billie with the his short hair (black tee with blue stripes) and just presumed it was footage from the 90s? Until I saw Mike and was like wait what.

YES! I was really confused for second...

Nice vid. I like seeing them in the studio. I just realised aswell, that this is probably some of the footage from that dvd we'll be getting. I can't rembemer what it's called, but it's the documentary that comes with the album bundle I'm thinking off!

Love it! I like that they mixed different parts from all the times they played it in the studio :happy: And sure there are more...

Tré playing guitar :wub:

Archived