A new Green Day song to premiere on IC this Monday

Firecracker Lell

I don't mind what song we get monday. I think they're all perfect. (even Nightlife!)

• Replies 684
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think it's going to be Lazy Bones, since Angry Birds premiered Troublemaker, which never was a single. I could be wrong, though.

Forget it, I'm totally not going to be able to refrain from listening to this. There goes my 'Don't listen to anything from Dos until it's released' rule XD Bring on teh new music!

I really hope it's a song about wanking off on a slut's face while off your tits on coke with a bottle of Jack in the other hand. Is there anything more rock 'n roll?

Forget it, I'm totally not going to be able to refrain from listening to this. There goes my 'Don't listen to anything from Dos until it's released' rule XD Bring on teh new music!

Same with me! For DOS it was already too late, so I didn't want to spoil TRÉ at all. But with all the promotional things like: CSI, probably a new song on Angry Birds from TRÉ, Twilight, The Campaign, I know I can't resist not listening to the songs!

I don't mind what song we get monday. I think they're all perfect. (even Nightlife!)

totally agree with you!!!

Only Dos track ive heard is fuck time swtrlf the snippets of nightlife lady cobra

Ive only listened to matts version of lazy bones so that doesnt count right?

What song did everyone talk about the most? I think that will be the song we'll get this Monday!

Same with me! For DOS it was already too late, so I didn't want to spoil TRÉ at all. But with all the promotional things like: CSI, probably a new song on Angry Birds from TRÉ, Twilight, The Campaign, I know I can't resist not listening to the songs!

It's annoying, because there's a part of me that wants to carry on resisting because it would be awesome to listen to it in full on release day and not be as familiar with it as I was with Uno, but at the same time...it's a long time to wait with all the stuff they'll probably put out right there waiting for me to click on it. Are you breaking the vow too? I think if I have a partner in crime I won't feel so bad about it XD

Is this song going to be a single? It didn't say so anywhere in the 'official' word from the site. Regardless, I would REALLY love "Lazy Bones" or "Nightlife"!

Strangely, I'm not too crazy about "Stray Heart" but that's only based off of the Austin recording last year. :cool:

It's annoying, because there's a part of me that wants to carry on resisting because it would be awesome to listen to it in full on release day and not be as familiar with it as I was with Uno, but at the same time...it's a long time to wait with all the stuff they'll probably put out right there waiting for me to click on it. Are you breaking the vow too? I think if I have a partner in crime I won't feel so bad about it XD

Yeah, I'm breakin' it.

I'll listen to it only if it's Stray Heart, Fuck Time or Nightlife. I don't want to know more new songs till ¡Dos! is out, except maybe for the singles.

I said to myself "do not listening the songs before the relase of the albums"

But I think to myself in a second time, if I die tomorrow I will never hear the songs, so when it's available I will listen it just to have a great time and enjoy the present.

It's a kind of Carpe Diem

So long as it's longer than a minute then billie will be happy.

Imagine if they really threw us for a loop and gave us Ashley or Baby Eyes for the 10/9 single! :cool:

Realistically, I could see it either being Stray Heart, SWTRLF, or Wild One. I wouldn't want a censored version of Fuck Time to become a single, and Nightlife is too much of a different sound and I don't think a lot of non-green day fans would like it. Amy would be temping as a single, but as learned with "Oh Love" and now it seems "The Forgotten", releasing the final songs of the album first kind of ruins the sense of a finale.

Imagine if they really threw us for a loop and gave us Ashley or Baby Eyes for the 10/9 single! :cool:

Realistically, I could see it either being Stray Heart, SWTRLF, or Wild One. I wouldn't want a censored version of Fuck Time to become a single, and Nightlife is too much of a different sound and I don't think a lot of non-green day fans would like it. Amy would be temping as a single, but as learned with "Oh Love" and now it seems "The Forgotten", releasing the final songs of the album first kind of ruins the sense of a finale.

I agree, a censored version of Fuck Time would not be great XD Sometimes though I think censoring can work, like when they cover the word with a harsh beep. When they just blur the word out it just sucks XD

I wonder if they'll post it as a video or a download... I hope my internet helps me that day and be FAST :runaround:

I hope non-IC-members can listen to it soon. If it's Stray Heart I'll go crazy till I listen to it. Luckily for me this time I'll be at school when this gets posted so it'll have its time.

Guest Honey Emerald

I agree, a censored version of Fuck Time would not be great XD Sometimes though I think censoring can work, like when they cover the word with a harsh beep. When they just blur the word out it just sucks XD

The other possibility is that they could change the word to one that is not abusive.

Archived