A new Green Day song to premiere on IC this Monday

Firecracker Lell

Maybe it will be up when it's midnight in oakland?

and how much time is it till then?

• Replies 684
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm guessing it'll probably premiere around 9 or 10 am tomorrow.

Also, I just read that the song they're premiering is supposed to be Stray Heart. Is this true? I'm not gonna go through the entire thread.

I honestly haven't heard any of the songs, so I can't say which one I hope it will be..

But I'm excited of this, I'll listen to it right after school.

I'm guessing it'll probably premiere around 9 or 10 am tomorrow.

Also, I just read that the song they're premiering is supposed to be Stray Heart. Is this true? I'm not gonna go through the entire thread.

Some mexican channel said it will be Stray Heart. There's nothing official :P

So what time you think it will be? And how long until then?

I live in NZ so it will probably be like 3 in the fucking morning! So I need to find out when to decide if I should go to bed :P

It's only 11pm here in CA. I doubt the song will be posted until 10ish tomorrow morning.

I live in NZ so it will probably be like 3 in the fucking morning! So I need to find out when to decide if I should go to bed :P

Yeh man, I live in Australia and I reckon it's probably best just to go to bed and wake up to it because it might take a while to find its way to youtube (if you're not a member of the IC).

still waiting :) here is 8:27 am... :)

Oh lucky you... :P It's 3:30 a.m. here and I don't want to go to sleep :P

Oh lucky you... :P It's 3:30 a.m. here and I don't want to go to sleep :P

so "Insomniac" night XD

I would guess you'd be on school holidays so you can stay up

If the rumors that they're releasing one song today for Idiot Club members and another tomorrow for the public turned out to be true (which I'm doubting) it would make sense for them to release Fuck Time today and another song tomorrow. Y'know, the blatantly explicit one for people who have subscribed to the fan club and a cleaner one to be played on the radio and all. Seems like that would be a good way to handle the situation. But like I said, I don't really think that's what'll happen (though I could be wrong of course--let's hope!).

If the rumors that they're releasing one song today for Idiot Club members and another tomorrow for the public turned out to be true (which I'm doubting) it would make sense for them to release Fuck Time today and another song tomorrow. Y'know, the blatantly explicit one for people who have subscribed to the fan club and a cleaner one to be played on the radio and all. Seems like that would be a good way to handle the situation. But like I said, I don't really think that's what'll happen (though I could be wrong of course--let's hope!).

I hope you are right! :) But I just want a full single with a cover and stuff :P Btw, where did hear that they are releasing two songs on two days? I didn't understand well :P

I hope you are right! :) But I just want a full single with a cover and stuff :P Btw, where did hear that they are releasing two songs on two days? I didn't understand well :P

It was just a rumor going around on here because the box set emails say that there's a digital single being released tomorrow but they also announced the Idiot Club song today.

Anything new on this?

Nothing yet. At this point I'm gonna stop checking, it's looking like it's probably gonna be released 9am Eastern Time.

Nothing yet. At this point I'm gonna stop checking, it's looking like it's probably gonna be released 9am Eastern Time.

What time is it in Eastern Time now? I'm in GMT :)

What time is it in Eastern Time now? I'm in GMT :)

It's 1:52 in CA right now so it's 4:52am Eastern Time. Only four more hours! :P

I hope that in addition to the song, it will be released also

the artwork if it is a single!

Archived