¡Dos! Track list Announced

Lindsay

• Replies 893
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I doubt it...they look pretty awesome though! I'd be happy if that was the artwork :)

okay, i asked one of the pages who posted it, and they say it's real and from the album. I guess we can't be sure, but it does look awesome :)

These pics are originally from greenday.de ;)

okay, do you know if they are from the album or just fanmade? :)

okay, do you know if they are from the album or just fanmade? :)

I would say... they look to good to be the official artwork :lol:

:ninja:

I doubt they are official

haha maybe you're right xD

but i kind of hope they are official

Maybe they're from the lyric book? Reminds me of the artwork pieces for the 21CB book :)

haha maybe you're right xD

but i kind of hope they are official

Maybe they're from the lyric book? Reminds me of the artwork pieces for the 21CB book :)

Maybe. :sherlock: Somehow the artwork doesn't look like something Chris Bilheimer would make.

Who knows. :lol: We'll get to know it soon!

Maybe I'm the only one but I wouldn't mind if Mike sang it instead. His parts in I Was There and American Eulogy and his song Governator sound very good. If Lady Cobra won't go with them on tour I'd love having that song to hear Mike.

No One Knows???? C'mon

Maybe. :sherlock: Somehow the artwork doesn't look like something Chris Bilheimer would make.

Who knows. :lol: We'll get to know it soon!

They are 100% official, like the official german page posted them. Posters of that pictures will be in 6 german cities, with QR codes to listen to the song pictured. This pre-listening starts on November 6.

http://greenday.de/dos/

Why do you say the 5th?

It releases in some places Nov 9 so that seems like a fair date. Maybe even earlier than that, like Saturday or Sunday.

I like the Lady Cobra wallpaper :creep:

and is that a nipple on the left side of Nightlife?

Wild one shows tits too. Guess it goes with the theme of the album

....and Lazy Bones shows a penis.

Right - it will leak next week - we have covered that :lol:

Now on to a more serious note : when it does leak what song are you guys most excited to hear that you haven't heard already ?

I am excited for Wow! That's Loud :)

The whole damn thing.

Wait, Uno leaked a week before it came out, 7 days. Soooo, tomorrow is the 2nd, 7 days before the release in some parts of the country. Is there a possibility of it leaking tomorrow or this weekend? :o

Wait, Uno leaked a week before it came out, 7 days. Soooo, tomorrow is the 2nd, 7 days before the release in some parts of the country. Is there a possibility of it leaking tomorrow or this weekend? :o

I SURE HOPE SO MAN. I'm very excited for tomorrow now!

It'll be Monday, the 5th

i enjoy being able to discuss a new album that early again...imagine, uno would be the only album and we would have to wait like 3-4 years again for a next album :D

They are 100% official, like the official german page posted them. Posters of that pictures will be in 6 german cities, with QR codes to listen to the song pictured. This pre-listening starts on November 6.

http://greenday.de/dos/

I meant"official" in the sense of being part of the Dos! cd/book, the one people receive with the box set. :)

I guess greenday.de hired some graphic designer who made them ? :sherlock:

I expect the record to leak some time over the next 3/4 days. If not, we'll still have the German stream.

Hey guys. If I want to preorder ¡Dos! in order to get the t-shirt, where do I have to do it from? greenday.com or the store's official website? And can I choose the size of the t-shirt? because otherwise it's not worth it, I don't like baggy t-shirts.

Has It Leaked is saying that two users have reported it leaked. They need a power user to confirm it. Looks like it's out there.....

Archived