¡Dos! Track list Announced

Lindsay

I'm pretty sure that Dos will be my favorite off the trilogy! :dance:

And this time I won't listen to it a week before it's released lik I did with Uno... well, I'll try. :ermm::happy:

• Replies 893
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm so excited for Monday. In just 4 days, Stray Heart will be released!

Says who?

I think through digital download it said the first single of Dos will be released on the 8th or 9th, but i don't thinks it's been confirmed yet. I'd love to hear it though..

I think through digital download it said the first single of Dos will be released on the 8th or 9th, but i don't thinks it's been confirmed yet. I'd love to hear it though..

Theres a single on the 9thright but its not confirmed thars its for Dos but hopefully it is

I NEED DOS IN MY LIFE RIGHT NOW. lazy bones, lady cobra, fuck time, wild one already kicks unos ass.

i only listened to stray heart a couple a months ago and for some reason it reminded me of a shakira song and ended up

listening to shakira all night lol

-edit im listening to stray heart and its a really good song(not sure if its worth all the jizz) i dont love it yet but i will with the studio version wth was my brain doing when i first listened to it! no to this as a single i think a slower song would be best since they tend to do better with the mainstream crowd. Man they should get rihannas promo team or something because there

has been so much unnecessary fail in this promotion

It would be great Fuck Time if they release like Let Yourself Go was.

I made a single cover for Fuck Time real quick.

fucktime.png?t=1349381925

I'm not that excited for Stray Heart, yes it is a beautiful song I love it since I listened to it last year, but I feel we might find something better on DOS, anyway I do hope this will be the first single, I wonder if they'll start shooting a new video soon, hope BJ is doing better (:

but why should a tv channel do wrong announcements

They also say Billie in rehab when the announcement says NOTHING about rehab...

Dont believe everything u hear on tv

They also say Billie in rehab when the announcement says NOTHING about rehab...

Dont believe everything u hear on tv

we will see soon who was right

we will see soon who was right

I mean i aint against stray heart being the first single it just the label says they havent announced it to anybody yet seems funny a mexican station announces it before wmg usual media does...

I mean i aint against stray heart being the first single it just the label says they havent announced it to anybody yet seems funny a mexican station announces it before wmg usual media does...

I know

I cant wait to hear the full version of Nightlife...

From the preview it sounds like it has a awesome bass line :)

There's a guy on the punk news website I read who enjoyed ¡Uno!, but isn't going to buy/listen to ¡Dos! because there's a song with "fuck" in the title.

This is a 23 year old man.

Do Mike and Tre know that they're on the covers of the new best-selling Green Day records of all time?

If Dos and Tre can beat out Dookie and American Idiot for album sales I'll eat a whole cactus.

There's a guy on the punk news website I read who enjoyed ¡Uno!, but isn't going to buy/listen to ¡Dos! because there's a song with "fuck" in the title.

Seriously? Oh god.. Where these people come from?

...the ultimate punk.

Archived