DOS News.

Rogankiwifruit

Haha. I get the Tom Delonge thing a lot. And I'm fine with that because I love his voice! Thanks for all the compliments! I appreciate them :)

Yeah...I think I remember a few posts during the "Pop Disaster 2.0" thread where I cringed numerous times at the fact that people actually like Blink. Lmao

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Please god remove the youtubeminks when you're quoting. I can't mod this on my phone :lol:

And I don't really care for the interview, the cover of the cd still says Green Day.

Yeah...I think I remember a few posts during the "Pop Disaster 2.0" thread where I cringed numerous times at the fact that people actually like Blink. Lmao

Shut up, Blink rules.

Please god remove the youtubeminks when you're quoting. I can't mod this on my phone :lol:

And I don't really care for the interview, the cover of the cd still says Green Day.

Shut up, Blink rules.

Haha...I'm not gonna turn this into a Blink thread since we are supposed to be talking about Dos in here. But as somebody who has seen them live numerous times (not by choice) I disagree whole-heartedly. I prefer bands that I like to have a lot of talent and not just rely on the drummer to avoid sounding like complete and utter shit :-)

DOS is gonna be awesom though!

Haha...I'm not gonna turn this into a Blink thread since we are supposed to be talking about Dos in here. But as somebody who has seen them live numerous times (not by choice) I disagree whole-heartedly. I prefer bands that I like to have a lot of talent and not just rely on the drummer to avoid sounding like complete and utter shit :-)

DOS is gonna be awesom though!

What's shit and what isn't is subjective.

And yes. Yes it will :P

What's shit and what isn't is subjective.

And yes. Yes it will :P

The ability to sing and play your instrument would help a lot. Tom can't do either of those things and Mark barely gets by.

That preview of what is assumed to be Lazy Bones got me really excited. Not to mention that I can't wait to hear the studio version of Fuck Time.

Whoooo, less than 2 months before it gets released!!!! (and we just got UNO for a couple of days)

We Green Day fans are the luckiest fans in the world!!! Always amazed by their epicness!!

That's all well and good, but I won't consider it official until an announcement is made.

You think there will be different tracks?

I have it on good authority that "It's Fuck Time" has been reworked for mass media consumption. The song is now known as "It's Cuddle Time".

No- we still don't know for sure whether See You Tonight will be included or not. There's too many conflicting reports/opinions. That's why I don't believe anything but an official announcement.

I covered Lazy Bones!

I need to stop listening to your covers because they force me to repress the emotion that I might like your voice singing it better than Billie's, and that's just not OK for me moving forward, to think that Green Day songs could sound much better than they do :lol:

Roundabout way to say... job too well done for my tastes :P

I hope they'll play Ashley or Baby Eyes soon, or give us a preview of either of those 2 since none of the articles have mentioned them and we have no live recordings. Hope that doesn't mean they're duds or throwaway tracks or something.

While I am definitely looking forward to hearing "Ashley" (as that is my name, so I expect lots of highly-biased enjoyment on my part), I would just like to point out that similar comments were made about "Rusty James" and "Loss of Control" from Uno (even though, as it turned out, we had actually had audio from both as early as the Tiki Bar show, and just didn't realize it), and those worries ended up being totally unfounded.

I have it on good authority that "It's Fuck Time" has been reworked for mass media consumption. The song is now known as "It's Cuddle Time".

I wanna pat you til your blue in the face

Ahh oh baby baby its cuddle time

Lmao

are you kidding? no 'stray heart'?! that's what I was looking forward to most!

I really hope it's on Tre because that song is wonderful... they even said somewhere it was one of the ones they wanted to make a single..

are you kidding? no 'stray heart'?! that's what I was looking forward to most!

I really hope it's on Tre because that song is wonderful... they even said somewhere it was one of the ones they wanted to make a single..

Although it's 100% official, Stray Heart is supposed to be on ¡Tré!, thankfully :)

Whoops....not 100% official

Although it's 100% official, Stray Heart is supposed to be on ¡Tré!, thankfully :)

Whoops....not 100% official

hellz yes

ive always LOVED that song♥

I need to stop listening to your covers because they force me to repress the emotion that I might like your voice singing it better than Billie's, and that's just not OK for me moving forward, to think that Green Day songs could sound much better than they do :lol:

Roundabout way to say... job too well done for my tastes :P

Thank you! :wub:

This was my reaction: http://twitter.com/chinanderm/status/251816015179182081

Archived