Billie getting treatment for substance abuse.

Jaddedkitten

This is your second post like this, would you PLEASE stop with this. When/if we hear something more from the band then feel free to make a statement, but please stop with your overdramatic speculation.

I can say what I want. This post is full of speculations of all kind, I have the right to state my opinion/speculation too. And if, by any reason, my opinion makes you mad, just don't read me.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is it bad that I laughed at it?

Be my guest !

We can laugh about it, we all know that BJ is okay, he just needs some time to rest

With a supportive family, a supportive band, and the best fucking fans in the world, Billie has the support to get through anything...

We love you, man. We all do....

Is it bad that I laughed at it?

Yes. You go straight to hell.

Because that's the most important thing, definitely!! :thumbsup:

Umm.. I was just saying I hoped it didn't happen. I can HOPE that and I can be disappointed if it does happen because I already bought my ticket, but I would never get pissed off about it. I said nothing about it being "the most important thing" nor was I implying that in anyway in my post. So I dunno where you're getting that from at all. Of course if the tour dates do have to be canceled they have to be canceled and I'd respect that knowing it's the best decision for Billie and the band and would fully support the decision. So.. yeah.

My grandmother just called my mom to inform her of what a terrible person Billie is. :lol:

Goddamn, news travels fast. She doesn't even have internet.

In contrast, I just called my grandmother because my Mom was at her apartment and I needed to tell her what happened, and my Mom was like "Oh no! I hope he gets better!" and I heard my grandmother shout in the background "Who died?" :lol:

Love that while I'm catching up on the thread, "Let Yourself Go" was the bumper music on the NFL on FOX game. #GreenDayLives

My grandmother just called my mom to inform her of what a terrible person Billie is. :lol:

Goddamn, news travels fast. She doesn't even have internet.

What´s wrong with your grandmother xDDD

We're rooting for you Billie, you kick ass motherfucker <3

All my love and best thoughts to Mike, Tre, and Billie's family, too.

With a supportive family, a supportive band, and the best fucking fans in the world, Billie has the support to get through anything...

THIS is what we need to see in this thread. :wub:

I feel like an asshole for being amused by the rant at the end of their iHeart set. I went back and looked at some of their performance, and it seems clear that something was off.

What can one say when things like this happen? Adrienne's tweet says it all... sometimes it's just about resetting ourselves. It can make your head spin to just try and digest all of the things the band has been up to lately, and I can only imagine how much of that is catching up to BJ.

I've seen substance abuse among my own friends and family, and I know secondhand what it can do to people. My thoughts and prayers are with you, Billie. You will pull through this.

oh i miss thisss. :(

i don't know what mean of substance abuse?

like drugs or what?

i not really understand this word...

im not from US or europe... :(

Love, lots of warm fuzzies, hope, strength, and peace to BJ, his familyh, and his bandmates. He'll bounce back from this, folks, and that's all that matters.

Oh I believe it... he's a strong little trooper.

Be my guest !

We can laugh about it, we all know that BJ is okay, he just needs some time to rest

Finally someone that doesn't bother him that I laughed... Sorry I have a twisted sense of humor, what can I do...

Well said, sir. well said.

like drugs or what?

So what? Does that mean that every European has to speak perfect English? There are more places than the uk over here :P

All I can say is that I wish him (and his family) the best. It's best not to speculate, things will work for the best in the end.

like drugs or what?

It's drugs abuse

Substance abuse includes alcohol. This is a load of fucking shit. Billie gets drunk in Vegas now he needs treatment for substance abuse? Fuck the modern world.

This is just like when any celebrity is seen once smoking pot or drunk in public and suddenly they're in rehab - it's a massive load of shit.

I doubt Billie was actually deep into anything, doubt he was shooting up on heroin or spending all day everyday smoking pot and drinking. This is just what happens in todays society when someone gets drunk or stoned once. I've seen it happen before with friends. They're caught smoking pot or getting drunk then all of a sudden everyone assumes that they're a junkie or a pothead and starts trying to get them to 'seek help'

Sorry for the rant and I do wish Billie the best but seriously...I suppose this means everytime I get drunk or stoned (which is once every few months) I should get treatment for substance abuse.

Quite frankly guys if you were true fans you'd be sending your love and support, not sitting in here bitching with each other and saying Green Day have split up. I am 99.999999% sure mike would NOT announce the split of the band over fucking instagram. Get a grip people.

Yes it is very sad but let billie and his family get through this.

Archived