¡Cuatro! DVD

PasalacquaPete

I never have time to sit down and watch movies nowadays. How long is it?

1 hour and 15 minutes

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I got Cuatro in the mail on the day it came out and I still haven't watched it.

Am I a bad fan?

No

I never have time to sit down and watch movies nowadays. How long is it?

75 minutes. It's so short it's criminal.

75 minutes. It's so short it's criminal.

Hmm...I might be able to watch it tomorrow. Or next weekend.

Or next month

Dear god O_O Just watch it. How can you NOT watch it? Is there something preventing you? Would it be that ONE thought from Ghostbusters that summons the Stay Puft Marshmallow man?!

If the answer to those is NO, then watch it or you will be found and taped to a chair to view the film. Duct tape too, that shit will HURT

What is the song that is being played at the very beginning when Billie is surfing and then there is concert footage? It's being played on an acoustic and I kind of recognize it but it's driving me crazy that I can't figure it out. I feel like it's right at the tip of my memory, but I just can't figure it out!

Any help so I can sleep tonight??

The first time I heard it I thought it was an acoustic version of X-Kid. The chords are kinda similar

Everyone keeps saying acoustic ahh it's an electric guitar clean lol

It's either acoustic or an unplugged electric, you can easily hear the pick hit the strings.

It's either acoustic or an unplugged electric, you can easily hear the pick hit the strings.

it's the same tone as when you hear him recording see you tonight demo and it shows the electric, same with when he's singing oh love playing on a hollow body it's almost like the recording was a mic in the room of it playing on clean on the amp and you can hear the strings too cause its picked up sorry that wording sucks its a green night

This I know. The definition of acoustic is "sounded without electric or electronic enhancement" so although it is not the big figure 8 "acoustic guitar" it is not being electronically enhanced thus being "acoustic" by definition.

This I know. The definition of acoustic is "sounded without electric or electronic enhancement" so although it is not the big figure 8 "acoustic guitar" it is not being electronically enhanced thus being "acoustic" by definition.

Now that I think about it I don't even think there's an amp, it really sounds like he mic'd an electric the way you'd mic an acoustic like a fucking condenser by the pickups

Now that I think about it I don't even think there's an amp, it really sounds like he mic'd an electric the way you'd mic an acoustic like a fucking condenser by the pickups

Well whatever the fuck he's doing, I like the song and I can't wait until I hear the complete version of it.

same. That's what I was saying, it doesn't sound like there any amplification going on. Which is really cool.

They should release these songs

I took like 500 screencaps from this :ga: And they're all beautiful :wub:

I took like 500 screencaps from this :ga: And they're all beautiful :wub:

Are they better quality that the ones on the postcards?

Are they better quality that the ones on the postcards?

Sip! I tried my best to capture the best :lol:

I was surprised the photos from the postcards were... so blurry :ermm:

• 2 weeks later...

Found this in a FB page

942043_473001476102175_631101509_n.jpg

it says it's from Warner music USA

new posters?

Does anyone know or guess the song that billie throws on the board when they are all trying to work out which album it should go on.?

Does anyone know or guess the song that billie throws on the board when they are all trying to work out which album it should go on.?

Amanda

Amanda

Thanks - do you think it's odd that looked like it went on UNO - not a song I would consider for UNO.

Thanks - do you think it's odd that looked like it went on UNO - not a song I would consider for UNO.

i can't picture any of the songs being on other albums except maybe kill the DJ on dos

Archived